April 18, 2024, 10:36:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Presets from Beta testers  (Read 5272 times)

RoyOrbisonCS-80

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Presets from Beta testers
« on: January 25, 2004, 07:43:18 pm »
Hi everyone,
Are the presets from Beta testers, Matthew Tyas and Andrew Abernathy, still available for download? I tried Mtyas' presets on my updated 1.1 version and couldn't get it to import. I have however successfully imported the Skychurch and CS_Solida banks. Thanks, guys, for the patches!

ROCS-80

RoyOrbisonCS-80

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 01:16:21 am »
:oops:  Well, I managed to get Matt's bank loaded. For some reason the first time I downloaded it, it was only 56K. The second time it was around 220 K and the importation went through without a glitch. I can tell the softorgan patch Matt built is on his demo, "Winterhat". Tres bien.

Now I would like to listen to Andy's presets, if anyone has them and can post them, that would be great.  
ROCS-80

Z

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 07:34:22 pm »
Quote from: "RoyOrbisonCS-80"
:oops:  Well, I managed to get Matt's bank loaded. For some reason the first time I downloaded it, it was only 56K. The second time it was around 220 K and the importation went through without a glitch. I can tell the softorgan patch Matt built is on his demo, "Winterhat". Tres bien.

Now I would like to listen to Andy's presets, if anyone has them and can post them, that would be great.  
ROCS-80

I'm still waiting for my CS-80V to arrive in the mail (ordered it Friday evening), but because I am not a registered user yet, I can't access the downloads. Are these beta presets available for download somewhere?

--

Brought to you by The Letter Z
--

RoyOrbisonCS-80

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 10:54:15 pm »
Here is the link to Matt Tyas' bank of patches:

http://m.tyas.free.fr/matt%20bank.ays

Andy Abernathy must have taken his presets off his site, because now there are only Icons that you can download to put in Logic Audio. You can try the link in the Beta testers forum for the CS-80V. It's the thread titled, "Here's some presets" or something like that. Perhaps you can find it.
Hope you enjoy the programme when it comes in, Z. I am running it through Sonar 3 and as standalone, but the latency is not as bad through Sonar. I have a CS-80 that originally belonged to Roy Orbison, and I'm pleased with the faithfullness to the original that Arturia has maintained.

Best wishes,
ROCS-80

Z

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 07:07:06 am »
Quote from: "RoyOrbisonCS-80"
Here is the link to Matt Tyas' bank of patches:

http://m.tyas.free.fr/matt%20bank.ays

Andy Abernathy must have taken his presets off his site, because now there are only Icons that you can download to put in Logic Audio. You can try the link in the Beta testers forum for the CS-80V. It's the thread titled, "Here's some presets" or something like that. Perhaps you can find it.
Hope you enjoy the programme when it comes in, Z. I am running it through Sonar 3 and as standalone, but the latency is not as bad through Sonar. I have a CS-80 that originally belonged to Roy Orbison, and I'm pleased with the faithfullness to the original that Arturia has maintained.

Best wishes,
ROCS-80

Most excellent sir, thank you very much.
Now all I need is for my CS-80V to arrive...  8)
--

SirTemplar

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 12:11:43 am »
Matt's presets are rather bad.....

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines