March 28, 2024, 09:25:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keyboard doesn't draw in window..?  (Read 5565 times)

gooch

Keyboard doesn't draw in window..?
« on: March 07, 2004, 06:33:42 pm »
For some reason, this morning when I fired up the demo version (standalone), the keyboard didn't draw in the window. When I played the keys on my controller, it made sounds, but I had no way to change anything, because the window that contains the keyboard was just a big blank grey window.

I tried re-installing (by deleting everything that had the words "miniMg" and "arturia" in it), restarting, even logging in as a new user, and nothing seems to help.

Any ideas?

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 09:20:08 am »
same here ....also with the demo version and Panther

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 09:54:33 am »
oooooooops , in fact quite a few other apps where acting funny, installed a screensaver yesterday that caused the problem.
 :oops:
All working fine now.....

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 03:49:13 pm »
I am experiencing this 'gray screen' issue as well, after about 2 days of a nicely functioning demo...I, too, have deleted & reinstalled to no avail.  (Of interest - my CS80V demo continues to run quite well.)  Is this a known issue?  What sorts of conflicts should one be looking for?  I would like to continue to evaluate this fine instrument before purchase, but am unable to without further suggestion...running OSX 10.2.8, G4/667, 512 Mb RAM...all was quite well until I lost the mini panel GUI...what should one do?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2004, 02:37:31 pm »
Arturia - any news on this issue?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines