April 20, 2024, 08:12:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Help needed for software registration  (Read 2327 times)

Ant1

• Apprentice
Help needed for software registration
« on: July 05, 2009, 03:16:35 am »
HI

After not using my music software (Logic, MiniMgV) for a while I wanted to update them to  their latest versions.

When looking at updating my MiniMgV, it said on the Arturia website that I will need a "Synchrosoft activation code". I figured this must mean a process where I submit my registration number and I get back an activation code.

Since I didn't remember whether or not I created an account with Arturia after buying the MiniMgV software a while back, I tried to log-in using my usual password and email address. As they weren't recognised, I created a new account and wanted to "Add" the licence of the MinimmogV. After doing that and clicking on "Submit", I got the message that this licence has already been registered - meaning I must have registered it when I initially bought it. Darn!

The Issue:: So, to sum it up, I cannot get a Synchrosoft activation code needed for updating my MiniMgV licence because I already registered it a while back but couldn't access my original account details. I have a new account now, but, of course, it does not list my MiniMgV license.

Question: How do I get things into order, i.e. register my MiniMgV license into my new account, so that I can get access to updates?

Thanks

what I want is simply to be able to update my MinimmogV to the latest version.

Antoine

Re: Help needed for software registration
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 09:42:43 am »
Handled through the regular Technical Support way.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines