April 19, 2024, 03:17:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Another activation issue thread  (Read 1789 times)

GHP

Another activation issue thread
« on: June 26, 2009, 07:39:13 am »
I'm a new user of the analog factory experience and i have seen many of the activation issue threads with no resolution. Basically I activated it on my old computer just to see if i could get the software to work after having no luck on a new PC i ended up returning for an Imac. When I attempted to install the program on my mac i encountered the same issues with syncrosoft not giving me an option to activate the software and the software not working when i launch it. I attempted to remedy this by uninstalling analog factory off my pc plus uninstalled the syncrosoft software as well. This attempt was unsucceful in getting the software to activate on my mac even after uninstalling a couple of times.

Am I stuck not being able to use your software without having to buy this special key or what? I think its a total rip off to have to spend any extra money to get this software working especially after unstalling the programs off my other computer

Antoine

Re: Another activation issue thread
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:13:23 am »
i have seen many of the activation issue threads with no resolution
All of the activation issues are solved, but not through the Forums! They are all handled through the regular Technical Support way, for obvious privacy reasons.  ;)
But I assume these forums need a serious cleaning, that shall be done during the summer.

We have put online some useful resources: a step-by-step guide to authorization, and another one to license transfer. If you still have an issue, please contact the Technical Support via your Arturia account.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines