April 25, 2024, 08:27:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MINIMg ERROR IN PTLE8 MACBOOK  (Read 2510 times)

MINIMg ERROR IN PTLE8 MACBOOK
« on: June 21, 2009, 11:39:42 am »
I've just downloaded the miniMg demo and when I start the plugin in PTLE8 both as MIDI/AUX-input and Instrument track the loaded preset gets a distorted/down pitched sound that also get stuck playing the same bad sounding note.

I'm on a really tight deadline for the recordning of an album and will buy the MiniMg directly if I can get some support.

If someone at Arturia reads this, is it necessary that you have to register several accounts just to ask one question??

I'm thankful for all the help I can get!

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
Re: MINIMg ERROR IN PTLE8 MACBOOK
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 07:57:59 pm »
I don't yet own an Arturia instrument but I'd like to soon as it's my birthday and I've picked it out as a possible gift if I can...like you...get an answer from Arturia as to the compatability issues with their VIs and Pro Tools 8.  I've tried the 2600 and it doesn't work as an RTAS though it worked when I wrapped it with the fxspansion VST>RTAS adapter.  If you have the wrapper try that.  If you're on a tight dedline you might want to try the Minimonsta instead.
I don't think having several accounts amounts to anything.  I'm getting NO info from Arturia on here....you have to be Herbie Hancock to do that.
I'd like clarification on the PT 8 thing too....Antoine???? ::)
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 10:08:16 am »
@Default
Does the MiniMg-V 2.0 runs fine in standalone mode?
Does it occur on a specific preset, or any, or randomly?
is it necessary that you have to register several accounts just to ask one question??
Anyone can post on the forums, provided he/she filled a fast membership check (especially to avoid ad bots).
Only registered users can ask for specific Technical Support, through their Arturia account (which is strictly different from a forum registration).
For the moment these 2 accounts are totally independent and non-related with each other. In a perfect world, only one account with group rights management would suit. Probably some more summer work for our dear webmaster, I will ask him.

@Gothboy
Just apply the "Common Update" patch to the demo versions either, available from the Updates page.
ex-Arturian

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 03:04:25 pm »
Hey Antoine! Thanks for your answer!

Yes, it works fine i standalone, and the problem occurs with all presets.

My demo just run out becuase of many restarts, but I will buy it if you know some way that will make it work.

Thanks again!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines