March 29, 2024, 04:34:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ITS GOING BACK AND I HAVE ONLY HAD IT A FEW HOURS....  (Read 2224 times)

stoolzo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
ITS GOING BACK AND I HAVE ONLY HAD IT A FEW HOURS....
« on: March 24, 2009, 08:34:42 pm »
crashed both my pcs when installed protection key several timeS on all software versions. Went straight past the ripping my hair out stage to repacking it as.... logged onto forums and saw the huge number of complaints about poor support, this is no way to run a company, that and the choice to use syncrosoft - i'm out of here. You have a day to convince me otherwise Arturia but I can see from these forums i am unlikeLY to get a reply within a week - bye bye.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >

Antoine

Re: ITS GOING BACK AND I HAVE ONLY HAD IT A FEW HOURS....
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 09:25:27 am »
Stoolzo,

This is definitely *not* the place to get individual tech support, of course, here it is.
More you don't explicit at which step exactly is your problem, what are the symptoms, etc. Please avoid ultimatums and rather ask to the correct place.

Of course there are some people here that have complained about "poor support" here, often especially during weekends  ::) but there are dozens and dozens of people being helped and restored each day, and few if none of them sometimes post a "thanx" message. Especially those who have posted and crossposted bad comments and never get back to the forums to say "okay, everything is fixed up now, thanx".

Am I rude? Not really, but sometimes I feel tired... Sorry if it came accross you, Stoolzo. Please open a ticket, I will make sure it is being handled in hours.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines