March 19, 2024, 07:14:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: My second Origin just died. A little upset now..Do any units work for long?  (Read 17381 times)

Antoine

Please forward all information through the regular Technical Support interface (in your Arturia account), we will handle it nicely.
ex-Arturian

dhjdhj

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I have registered now --- waiting for a confirmation....... turns out I screwed up and selected Brass by mistake so I apologize for blaming you guys for that one    :'(

Looking forward to getting some help with the problem --- I would really like to keep this Origin (or at least replace it for another one if I have a hardware problem) rather than giving up on it.

D

dhjdhj

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Uhm...apparently not!   I registered and submitted this issue through the tech support system two days ago and have not heard anything back.

Yes, going through the regular Technical Support way is the most efficient way to get assistance on this kind of issues.

You will find the serial number:
_ on a sticker under the machine
_ on the metal plate, under the skirt
_ on a sticker on the original carton box.

Antoine

@dhjdhj
We are currently organizing the exchange with our USA facility. Please check your mailbox.
Sorry if you find it a bit slow.
ex-Arturian

manga1000

My Origin screen flickers all the time and when I turn the unit on the screens has lines all over which is not a good sign. Worse of all though, is the fact that I don't have any sound coming out of it anymore. This happened once before and for some unexplained reason it came back only to silent once again. It is bad enough that the product features were only half implemented but for the hardware to go bad as well is disgraceful.

rcmusic

• Beta-testers
when I turn the unit on the screens has lines all over which is not a good sign.

mine too but i asked arturia for that and told me it was ok and i must than my  origin (one of the first serial number) is working good til today and i hope it will go on!

Antoine

@manga1000
Please register your synthesizer and post a Tech Support ticket.  :)
ex-Arturian

d3x

• Apprentice
Hello,

I see that you've had problems with your Origin some time ago.
I accidentally killed my Origin Desktop 3 weeks ago and desperately looking for a faulty one for parts.
Funnily enough the issue seems to be similar to what you described. lines on the screen.... did they manage to fix this?

I emailed arturia asking for the diagram but I didn't get it. So chances of repair are very low.

I was hoping to find a donor somewhere, but there is really no faulty ones on ebay or reverb.

Please let me know if you by any chance have a faulty unit and would like to sell it for parts or have access to the schematics.

Here or d3x AT wp.pl

Regards, Dex

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines