March 19, 2024, 07:08:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Help - Syncrosoft License not working anymore?  (Read 3280 times)

zion

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Help - Syncrosoft License not working anymore?
« on: March 21, 2009, 10:33:15 pm »
Hello,
        I purchased Analog Factory from a local guitar center two days ago.I installed it on my older xp partiton and made music with it.I then upgraded to vista afterwords and after I loaded cubase 5,it no longer works?? Fwiw I am using the (5.4.10.12) version of syncrosoft..My other Licenses are indeed working,only the arturia license is not.

I've activated the key and obviously had it working at one point,but now it will not even allow me to load it, what do I do now? I have sent multiple support tickets to Arturia tech support.

I was also given a number from guitar center to contact either syncrosoft or arturia ,but the guy is not picking up the phone.. Sean or Shawn?

Anyhow,I'd like to get the app working again.I appreciate anything anyone here can do,in order to help me.

Thanks in advance,zion

zion

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Help - Syncrosoft License not working anymore?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 10:35:37 pm »
What are the steps involved with this, how long do I have to wait to get this working??

zion

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 11:31:28 pm »
Okay so from reading various threads and posts from other users,this seems like it's been an issue before..I take it I need a new activation code, can someone @ arturia check my tickets and please,please send me one a.s.a.p. ?  I'd really like to get the app running please! Case 72244:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:18:05 am by zion »

zion

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 12:41:56 am »
Bump please..

zion

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:28 am »
Please tell me there is a support on weekends,no? I guess I just need some numbers to  try the license download again no?

zion

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 05:15:46 am »
Okay so that really hurt,no support on weekends...I'm hoping tech support can get me going tomorrow then.. Monday they should be around and get me up and running I hope.

I have left multiple support tickets, hope these guys understand how this feels to purchase a product and not even be able to use it due to the license issue from syncrosoft,it's still odd to me that the license failed after it once worked..

Anyways I'll post back with the results.. My friend is interested in the software,but I told him to wait and see what happens with mine before he purchases it.. I'll report back either way. 

Antoine

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 09:22:56 am »
Hi Zion,

You should find something in your mailbox this morning.

But I hardly believe my eyes: during the weekend you posted 6 messages on the forum, and 5 requests at the Technical Support desk! I understand you might be stressed not to be able to use your Analog Factory for a couple of days, but please consider *we do not work by weekends*! Some might find this a blessing, others a shame, but that is a fact we are just humans, working in a valorous but yet small company, and we regularly allow ourselves some time-off.
I would personally really appreciate you to understand that.

Now, you should be up and running with your Analog Factory. Have deep oscillations!
ex-Arturian

SEED1965

Second hand Arturis Analog factory
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 10:22:07 am »
Hi there,

I just purchased an Arturia Analog factory (second hand) and though I installed the software on my laptop, I can΄ t operate it because there is a licence needed.
Due to the fact that the seller is 500 miles away from my place (I purchased it via courier service), please notify me in which way I could get a new licence or what proccedure should I follow in order not to throw away the hardware and the money I spent as well !!!

Thanks in advance for your help

Antoine

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 01:47:20 pm »
SEED1965's case has been processed through regular Tech Support way.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines