March 29, 2024, 11:54:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 61 Cakewalk Sonar X3 64bit not recognising Keylab 61 Transport Controls  (Read 3590 times)

kirklea70

Hey guys, this is my 1st post, so go easy on me!

I have searched the internet high and low for an answer to my query, but so far nothing. I have submitted a support ticket to Arturia, but from the looks of things on here, I could be waiting a while for a reply, so here goes...

I am using Win 7 64bit, running Cakewalk Sonar X3 64bit and have a Keylab 61 with latest firmware 1.33 and latest Midi Control Centre 1.01.

Everything works just fine, except I can't get Sonar to recognise the Keylab transport controls, i.e. I can't transmit MMC.

I have found somewhere on the web that this may be because I am running the 64bit version of Sonar, but come on, surely there is a way around this somehow?

Basically MMC should appear as an option in the Sonar X3 "Control Surface" dropdown menu (in Preferences / MIDI / Control Surface), but it is just missing entirely.

I also need the "Timecode Master's Unit ID" number for the Keylab, as required under (Preferences / Project / MIDI), whatever that is...??

Any and all help greatly appreciated...I just want to have the Transport Controls working which will save me time mouse clicking on the screen. No biggy really, but a little frustrating.

Thanks guys.

Kirk.

Kosmology

• Beta-testers
First off I own neither a Keylab or Sonar but thought I'd try to help :)

The ID is just a unique ID that you assign to a device to distinguish it from other devices you may have connected (no two should be the same), just having a look through the keylab manual you can set that in the Global Menu, just make sure whatever you set on the Keyboard matches the ID you use in Sonar.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines