March 29, 2024, 01:20:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE 32 bit driver issues in SONY Acid Pro 7  (Read 1145 times)

ChromeFrankie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
SparkLE 32 bit driver issues in SONY Acid Pro 7
« on: March 14, 2014, 08:22:14 am »
I have spent about 1000.00 getting myself a basic studio,I saved money for a year. I researched, asked alot of questions and finally decided on SparkLE and Acid Pro as essential beginning studio tools that I could afford...
I cannot get SparkLE to load in Sony Acid Pro 7.0. Acid Pro recognizes the 32bit VST plug in but when I attempt to open the VST I get a Windows dialogue box saying  'Acid Pro has stopped responding and will close'
I am using Win8.1 with Core i5-3230m 2.6 GHz Processor; 6GB RAM; 500GB Hard Drive
I have spent hour after hour trying to get SparkLE to work, Id rather be making music! What do I do to get this to work? Any input would be helpful. I only have till the end of the week to solve this issue, then it will be back to the textbooks (Im on spring break), The stand alone SparkLE software works fine. I have the most recent 1.7.2 update as well as midi controller update _1_0_1, Theres no returning the Acid software and I really dont want to have to return SparkLE, it has too much potential!

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: SparkLE 32 bit driver issues in SONY Acid Pro 7
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 01:09:24 pm »
It looks like Spark is not compatible with Sony Acid Pro 7 sorry...
I'll report this to developers. Spark 2 is coming and we will try to make it compatible with Acid !
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 01:23:57 pm by ben arturia »
.......testing.......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines