March 29, 2024, 07:36:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MiniLab Firmware v3???  (Read 2334 times)

digitalgeist

MiniLab Firmware v3???
« on: March 14, 2014, 07:36:06 am »
Hey,
So I'm not the only one that's noticed I'm sure, but on the site there's a MiniLab firmware update as of March 6. 
This is my first Arturia purchase, I got it today, but the newest firmware can't be installed on it?  WTF?
 :-\
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:50:39 am by digitalgeist »

Goon

Re: MiniLab Firmware v3???
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 12:47:27 pm »
Welcome to the non working non helpful, non tech supporting, non customer service of Arturia, where products are made that dont work as intended...

vaikl

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 10:48:12 pm »
Hey,
So I'm not the only one that's noticed I'm sure, but on the site there's a MiniLab firmware update as of March 6. 
This is my first Arturia purchase, I got it today, but the newest firmware can't be installed on it?  WTF?
 :-\

If you had read carefully the explanations on the download page, you must have noticed that the 3.x firmware is for newer MiniLabs with higher serial numbers only. That has nothing to do with more functions or an update.

@Goon: Arturia believes that their customers have basic reading skills. I do believe that too, but am not sure when reading such post.

Goon

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 12:41:43 pm »
Perhaps before spouting off, check the forum....

When was the last time Arturia support where here.....LAST YEAR thats when...  Did they announce on forum analogue lab was updated recently....NO...  Have they helped users here...NOT IN LONG TIME...  Are they proactively helping users here...NO...

vaikl

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 09:33:59 pm »
Perhaps before spouting off, check the forum....

When was the last time Arturia support where here.....LAST YEAR thats when...  Did they announce on forum analogue lab was updated recently....NO...  Have they helped users here...NOT IN LONG TIME...  Are they proactively helping users here...NO...

Completely off-topic in this thread.

Goon

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 08:42:21 am »
and your comment wasnt???

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines