March 28, 2024, 09:56:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Absolutely Regret ever buying the minilab - Authorization Problems & No support  (Read 11646 times)

BeatMaker

Been having nothing but issues with the whole authorisation system with the minilab and it is really killing my vibe. reformatted my computer and as a result need  a new authorisation code to activate analogue lab. Emailed the tech support many times. No response. The tech support ticket on my account is not even showing I have no technical request. Is this on purpose?

bought an eLICENCER to transfer my licence as requested by arturia and now they won't respond to my emails or register my tech support request. Dreadful dreadful service!

This is the worst experience I have ever had with any software company and to top it off there is no number to call.

Can somebody, anybody! from arturia give me a new authorisation code so I can use this thing. I feel ripped off! and really regret buying this product .....

Dav1d

BeatMaker: We have sent a new activation code: 29/10/2013, have you received it?

ELOY

Bonjour,

j'ai du réinitialiser mon PC et donc fournir à nouveau une clé d'activation de mon minilab. le souci c'est qu' un message d'erreur m'indique que ma clé d'activation existe déjà( ce qui est normal) et donc je ne peux plus utiliser le software.

que faire?.

merci

Dav1d

Salut ELOY je t'ai envoyé la procédure.
 :)

timjackson142

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I bough sparkle and minilabs. Both suck are buggy and a rip off. Arturia hang hour head in shame

Wavelength

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
My minilab is sitting in the garage collecting dust.  It is not worth the trouble to cover it.  It is the worst electronics I have ever bought.  Totally regret it.

nvr2stond

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
My minilab is sitting in the garage collecting dust.  It is not worth the trouble to cover it.  It is the worst electronics I have ever bought.  Totally regret it.

Honestly I was really looking forward to the minilab and had the intentions of also purchasing the 49 however my experience with the minilab has been so bad that I will never consider another arturia product not to mention all of the other problems people are having here.

I will be extremely happy once I can return this product tomorrow

bartekstoroz

Unfortunately i have similar problem, it says: Your activation code has already been used. Can somebody help?

bartekstoroz

Shortly after i received new activation code :) i just had to activate it through Analog Lab,not E-licencer…
Just log into your account,follow all instructions regarding troubleshooting to get new code. After some time log in again to check if they added new activation code. And voila!
Everything works as it should, and there are tons of sounds!!!
Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:53:51 pm by bartekstoroz »

MAMBISA

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I'd sign if the petition was still open. Unfortunately, I started decorating the Minilab with sharpies so it probably has no resale value. Absolutely worthless. I'm really disappointed and feel it was hours wasted, not just $99. I'm having all the same issues mentioned in the petition.

ikt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Been having nothing but issues with the whole authorisation system with the minilab and it is really killing my vibe. reformatted my computer and as a result need  a new authorisation code to activate analogue lab. Emailed the tech support many times. No response. The tech support ticket on my account is not even showing I have no technical request. Is this on purpose?

bought an eLICENCER to transfer my licence as requested by arturia and now they won't respond to my emails or register my tech support request. Dreadful dreadful service!

This is the worst experience I have ever had with any software company and to top it off there is no number to call.

Can somebody, anybody! from arturia give me a new authorisation code so I can use this thing. I feel ripped off! and really regret buying this product .....

I'm right there with you! Arturia is probably the WORST customer experience I've had recently. The software is not even functional and would not even pass a real beta test. The support is bad, the knowledge base is a joke, there are no answers there. You just cannot trust Arturia at all. Will the software work? Maybe, maybe not.

I don't think they even do thorough tests. There is no way that "everyone" is wrong but "they" tested it. Impossible.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines