April 19, 2024, 06:40:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Midi Help  (Read 2681 times)

Moshkito

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Midi Help
« on: December 29, 2008, 06:22:02 pm »
Hi,

Everyone says that it's easy ... it's not!

Can anyone suggest a set of steps so a midi (Oxygen 61 is what I have) can be setup?

I mean ... this has basic functions that should be able to get setup and one would be able to play at any time ... including switching/adding/different waves at the touch of a button when you are trying to play it ...

I can play with the hands and hear something fine on any preset ... but I have to play with the mouse in order to change it, or modulate it in any form. Needless to say when you are playing you want to be here ... not there ...

At this point, I just want to be able to experiment with the knobs and the functions and many of the basic components shown on the face of the program/synthesizer should be easy enough to setup on a midi ... or already setup!

Any help would be appreciated ... right now I just want the knobs to have fun with ...

And yes .. the support is a stinker to say the least!

Antoine

Re: Midi Help
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 02:28:19 pm »
And yes .. the support is a stinker to say the least!

My English skills have limits, I just realized what "stinker" means...
Insulting people won't give you better help, especially from my side!  >:(
If you need individual Tech Support, just go where you should.
ex-Arturian

Moshkito

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Midi Help
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:39:00 pm »
Hi,

Antoine .. your comment is not appreciated and it certainly is not an answer. And for rhe record I have filled out a few of those forms and have not received any responses.

So be kind ... and at least reply and gives us some help. You have a very nice product that would be even better with some support, even here on the boards!

Thx

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines