March 29, 2024, 06:36:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Please Read. What are the serial # of the bad units.Xtend my warranty  (Read 2954 times)

MindPoP_

Will you extend my warranty seeing how I allready bought one broken Origin.?Everytime I use my new one I am waiting for it to break and It is realy ruing myvibe. i might just return it and get my money back because Im not shure I trust you all anymore. You knew the problem existed yet you did not recall the units and when I told you my problem You allready knew about it. So will you extend my warranty to include lifetime warranty on just the screen seeing as it might die at any time, or will you build me a new unit ship it to me and Ill put this one in the same box and ship it back to you, so I know My unit will last for years..What serial numbers are on the bad units Please tell me.
Thank you

mikehuckaby

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
mindpop, is this unit defective as well, or are you just trying to acquire some peace of mind?

it gives me anxiety too because im not trying to drop 2500 dollars on some shit that dosent work either.

id be just like you.  if i bought it, i expect it to work.  that type of money is too hard to come by these days.

man there better be some serious firmware updates over the holidays, and some serious improvements by namm 09 concerning origin.

origin at namm is going to be arturia's bread winner, and they know this.

MindPoP_

my new unit has not failed yet.

Sweep

In case it's any reasurance, I had exactly the same experience with a new synth.

I bought one of the first V-Synth XTs, and had to send it back to Roland and get a replacement. I've been using the replacement for three or four years now with no problems.

I know what you mean. When something fails very quickly you keep expecting the same problem. But that worry goes when it doesn't happen.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines