April 19, 2024, 04:03:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Factory-what is up with midi changes? Jupiter 8V presets?Freezes & Crashe  (Read 1553 times)

THEHOPEDEALER

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Midi assignments get smooth wiped out from preset to preset, when  changed. Also the Jupiter 8v presets seem just a quick mash up of poor quality sounds to keep the Analog Factory from crashing. In stand alone or vst. The sounds(except jupiter) are great, and the amount of presets makes up for the lack of control on parameters-yet need full control, midi assignment, and all presets to keep it right and worth it. The fact that Robert Mg,(and a few musicians I dig & respect) authorized and endorse the Arturia name are the sole reason I buy these products.  The sound, when working is enough to keep me stuck with it, and Arturia. That, and my investment.

I own an independent studio and label, so all tools, and things that broaden my horizons for production are welcome and a must.Issues from pay vsts should not be many. Especially with the variety and prices of such out there. But then we pay for a name-right??

I Just have to remember to sample my sounds from used  presets, if I ever am to use them to play in a live performance. 

the Jupiter *v had me sold on reputation, until my experience with Af, and totally deterred my purchase to the Mighty Prophet. Af does make me Jones for others within its soundbanks.  Maybe, since Analog Factory actually uses the actual  dll plugin files for aLL instruments included, maybe they will bring the uses of all to it at some point, or maybe a combi-GUI and all parameter/preset access for a couple extra bones.

At any rate, any one else got thses thoughts about the midi-issue(assignment), and Jupiter 8v presets useless, as well as remaining freeze-ups harsh to deal with?  Still like the sounds tho

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines