March 29, 2024, 10:03:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Grafikproblem of your PlugIns and crash !!!!!! 3. Post  (Read 2702 times)

Jd

Grafikproblem of your PlugIns and crash !!!!!! 3. Post
« on: December 10, 2003, 03:11:58 pm »
hello, hello (3. Information / question about that),

iīm waiting of an answere because the graficproblem of Mg V and CS 80V in the Wrapper of FL-Studio. (Itīs really not a problem of wrapper)

What have I to write in the next Test on our page about your products ????

"Arturia" didīnt give us a response because that problem, so please "all FL-Studio-Users havenīt to buy this products !!!!" (and believe me, there are many users).

Hello, I like your products really, but you have to fix the problem with your PlugIn-Screen (Windowhandling of the first row). In Mg V itīs since Version 1.2 and CS 80V since first version. That problem will be postet from many users in some Forum (FL Belgium / Germany, GB and some more). Sorry, but I think you have to stop this postings, it isnīt good for your fine VST-PlugIns. Some of the users postet screenshots too, so all users can see what happen.
They (and I) spend a lot of money for your PlugIns and canīt use them because that.

Hello, hello, please help us and your products.

Thanx

Jd

TonyF

Modular V in FLStudio - Toolbar Bug(?)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 10:34:03 am »
I too have a problem wih the toolbar - it either:

a) appears where the Wrapper menu bar should be but will not accept mouse click events
or
b)  it does not appear but will briefly flicker on, slightly further down the window - over the module panel lettering, emitting clicks, seemingly due to receiving MIDI events and if you're quick, you can get a mouse-click in on the toolbar !!!

This is a serious problem and really needs addressing as soon as possible because FLStudio is a VERY popular product !!!

(The standalone version works fine.)

I also get loud clicks whenever I move the mouse (although I suspect this may be a FLStudio problem) - it seems to save them up, then emit them when a play a note - but with the Wrapper plugin window closed, everything sounds OK.

Otherwise, I'm very pleased with my Mg Modular V despite this irritating problem!

If you want any screen shots/diagnostics, I would be happy to help.

Tony.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines