March 28, 2024, 09:57:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keyboard Display  (Read 5602 times)

amiles

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Keyboard Display
« on: June 13, 2003, 12:27:41 pm »
Still having problems with my MMV keyboard display. Green bars appear on certain keys. It did not happen with the demo version. I've tried re-installing it, clearing the registry, re-installing but the same problem occurs.

Just as a test I installed it on my old HP 500 celeron on the keyboard display is fine.

The problem does not affect the opperation on MMV and is a strange but annoying fault :?:

subcutaneous

same problem
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 08:46:50 am »
Hello, I too have had the same green bars on the keyboard with no effect on the sound, but visually annoying. I'm running dual CPU's and I have swapped video cards, sound cards, monitors, etc., and have concluded the MMV is incompatible with either a dual CPU setup up or my Tyan Tiger100 motherboard. I do video editing on this computer without a single problem. The demo gives me the same green bars. On a smaller computer at work, the MMV works fine except that the computer is only a 400MHz and is slow and unresponsive. If anyone has a solution, please let us know.

amiles

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Keyboard Display
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 10:11:54 pm »
A strange one? I run a single AMD 1700XP and Abit motherboard. So it can't be your dual CPU setup. I'm also sure it's not a motherboard problem because I ran the MMV demo on the same machine as registered full-price version. No problem with demo, green bars on full.

However, It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with this problem.

amiles

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Keyboard Display
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 10:13:16 pm »
Built an new Music PC: New Abit motherboard, DDR memory, Graphics Card, HD, and still the same problem. Nobody found out why?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines