April 19, 2024, 06:05:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Buy 1 get 1 free  (Read 9465 times)

TiUser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Buy 1 get 1 free
« on: June 30, 2008, 12:14:18 pm »
Hi,
just have seen this great promo... "Buy 1 get 1 free"...

Are there any restrictions with the free product?

Can I use the promo license as any other license, push to a eLicencer key or the softlicensing on demand?

What about Analog Factory 2 Experience?? No promo option for that??

Best regards, TiUser

Tonio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Arturia Export Manager
Re: Buy 1 get 1 free
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:06:06 pm »
Hi TiUser,
Because only our latest VIs are downloadable, free product must be chosen among:
-   Jupiter-8V
-   Prophet-V
-   Analog Factory 2.0
-   Brass
Free product is a fully working license, so you can use it as any other license.
During time of promotion, any Arturia VI you buy will include a Syncrosoft dongle to operate the free product you download.
Analog Factory Experience isn't included in the promo

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 07:48:22 am »
It's an awesome deal, but those of us who already own all the synths (but one) have to sit on the sidelines and watch everyone else pull down a once-in-a-practically-never deal.  No real complaints, though 'cause I've had the benefits and the joy from the synths for some time now while new customers will have to frantically decide which one to play with first.

Of course, if some sort of 'customer loyalty' bone was thrown my way................

Peace,

Dave

TiUser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 11:18:13 am »
Thanks for all replies.

I contacted several dealers but got no confirmation about the promo promises. As far as I understand there is a special packaging of promo products containing a sealed voucher and a dongle... but what about older boxes dealers might still have in stock?

I also have to say that I am not convinced by the product quality - promo or not. While the sounds I've heard are really very good the stability and reliability of the products don't seem to be on a high level, unfortunately and it's hard to weight this in against any rebate, sorry.

I have tried a couple of demos - especially AF2 - sounds good but is simply unreliable...
Best regards, TiUser

fragmentated

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 02:58:21 pm »
I would also like to know about older stock boxes.  I went to my local SamAsh and  GuitarCenter this weekend in hopes of picking up either the prophet or jupiter.  Both had older stock and new nothing about the promo coded boxes or the buy one get one free offer.

Does this mean we just have to keep looking for current boxes to be able to take advantage of this or is it possible to receive a promo code via email if we authorize one through Aug. 31?

TiUser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 09:17:00 pm »
In my case, I have contacted my local distributor (germany) and he had to admit that the delivery of promotional boxes and informations may have been delayed. Anyway, promo boxes should be availiable within the next one or two weeks...

I was told that promo boxes can be undoubtedly identified by a voucher to be seen from outside the box. Maybe dealers can get vouchers for older boxes to, dunno... In addition all promo packs have to contain a dongle... not necessarily for the synth in the box but the downloaded free one...

I will not purchase anything until I get confirmation that a box contains these two things, a voucher and a dongle...

Just my 2ct...  ???
Best regards, TiUser

Tonio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Arturia Export Manager
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 10:12:50 am »
Hi fragmentated,

First of all, sorry for this lack of information, but we tried everything until the last minute to have GC and Sam Ash stores support the promo. The problem is that they didn't want to do it the way we would have liked them to.

The voucher + dongle process was too difficult to implement for these huge store networks (in stock management they had to double the reference for each product), and obviously we don't have to power to tell them what to do.

For all other customers worlwide, in every purchased product we add a voucher and an empty dongle when relevant (case of the ARP2600V, miniMg V, Mg Modular V and CS 80V which are not Syncrosoft protected).

So, FOR SAM ASH & GUITAR CENTER CUSTOMERS, the procedure is slightly different:

1. Download and print your own voucher through the relevant link located at the bottom of the following webpage:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/buy/buy-1-get-1-free.html

2. Send it before September 15th to our US distributor Steptime Ware, attached with your proof of purchase:

Steptime Ware
3957 Irongate Rd. Bay A
Bellingham, WA 98226

NOTE: For GC & Sam Ash customers who'd rather proceed through email, just scan your proof of purchase and email it before August 31st to the sales team (you'll find the address on the contact page) with your choice of free product.

Customers purchasing the MiniMg V, the ARP 2600 V, the Mg Modular V and the CS-80 V at Guitar Center and Sam Ash will need to possess a Syncrosoft key of their own.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 03:23:58 pm by Tonio »

fragmentated

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 06:29:50 pm »
Thanks for the info Tonio - greatly appreciated.

One more question though - Would this procedure be the same for other US retailers.

I went ahead and ordered PV from Audiomidi.com (based in the US).  Will I still be able to take advantage of the promo even if my box doesn't have a promo code attached to it or are all other US retailers carrying the newer stock with the promo codes attached.

I just don't want to buy one only to find out I can't take advantage of this great offer.

edit :
According to the audiomidi site I will get the voucher so thanks again Tonio for poppingin to answer the question.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 03:58:11 pm by fragmentated »

kingugly

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 09:27:50 pm »
But what about the free dongle for US customers?

patchdub

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 08:48:49 pm »
i just received the arp 2600 with no promotion code. i bought it through gigasonic.com.  anyone know how to deal with getting one?  i wrote the arturia folks a few days ago but have not heard anything yet.

pbrrecordings

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • PBR Recordings
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 08:42:10 pm »
I just purchased the Analog Factory Experience and the box didnt have the voucher.. The store I bought it from in Canada (Saved By Technology) had the advertisement up and everything and they were under the impression that I should receive an email or something should be on Arturia's site, but unfortunately, I need a promo code. How can I go about rectifying this? I emailed support. Nothing yet...

patchdub

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 03:56:30 am »
i wrote to sales@arturia.com and attached a copy of my receipt for the arp 2600v that i purchased. i got an email the next day. with a promotion code.  surprisingly easy. i bought a dongle from guitar center but you can order them from sweetwater if that is easier.

pbrrecordings

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • PBR Recordings
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 03:17:19 pm »
I just emailed Sales again with my proof of purchase.
Hopefully I can get a response this time...

pbrrecordings

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • PBR Recordings
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 03:37:48 pm »
Just got an email from sales 20 mins after I sent them my proof of purchase.

Tonio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Arturia Export Manager
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 05:24:40 pm »
Our server has been down lately, but it is back on track now, thanks to our webmaster
If you experience problems with our server during download ???, take a look at the wise post of our webmaster here : 
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=2429.msg8045#msg8045

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines