March 29, 2024, 06:17:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: What is going on with STORM  (Read 9093 times)

slatterm

What is going on with STORM
« on: December 04, 2003, 03:04:03 am »
Is it dead?

No new releases ???

Gallery closed ???

Hardly any one on forums ???

I really like storm studio, but am I missing something? Is every one else really using reason and I missed the boat and stuck with storm ?

Lets talk

rocwell

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 01:54:23 am »
I use storm, however I think reason along with Fruity Loops have spread through word of mouth.  I don't know, maybe Arturia need an advertising push.

Storm, the good, the lame
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 09:05:55 pm »
Storm is ok for the synths, and some cool features, but not a studio, Reason, Logic or my choice FruityLoops.  The piano roll they promise in version three is embarassingly overdue, trying to write songs in Storm is trying.  I just use it as a VST via MIDI

Raidan

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Storm 3.0
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 06:10:21 pm »
This is no doubt the worse customer service and support for a product I've ever dealt with. :cry:

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 08:21:56 pm »
Here is what I think is going on with Arturia: patience, just all of you peeps chill. iT'S ON THE WAY. They gonna shock us in February. It's coming baby.

Phil2Dam

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 05:21:31 pm »
It's not that bad, and Storm 3 is a free upgrade so chill out people! How impatient...are you French or what?

bye now

RogueM

Re: Storm, the good, the lame
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2004, 11:53:59 pm »
Quote from: "Guest"
I just use it as a VST via MIDI

lucky you. I'm on OSX and there is no rewire or any other way to integrate it in a DAW...
apparently Storm is coming is April (if it's free I'm be patient then)

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2004, 06:16:11 pm »
What? In April? Fuck this sheet, I'm sick of it. I'm switching to Fruity. Buy motherfuckers. See you in April. He he...

Anonymous

Advance info for upcoming products/releases
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2004, 10:51:42 am »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
What? In April? Fuck this sheet, I'm sick of it. I'm switching to Fruity. Buy motherfuckers. See you in April. He he...

I was a bit disappointed that Storm 2 has no rewire support on OS X.
It would be great to have it in version 3.

Nevertheless, I would prefer to wait and get a mature release than to get struggled against bugs that often come when pressure have been put to release a product to early for marketing reasons.

And also to have more general information about new products like the estimated price (eg. no price is known currently for the MiniMg virtual instrument), the date of release (even if this has to be postponed afterwards), and the new features would be helpful but maybe I was not looking at the wrong place.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines