April 18, 2024, 10:48:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: London Launch  (Read 10689 times)

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
London Launch
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 02:39:48 pm »
Tu souhaite repondre à mes mails ? c'est pas une blague ? Mr. Green
Bon on va imputer ce comtretemps à la charge et l'importance de votre precieux travail... Wink

voila ! peut-etre qu'un jour on pourra prendre des vacances.. :?
Vincent
DSP Arturia

slammah2012

London Launch
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 03:03:44 pm »
Quote from: "Vincent T"
That is great news....
It will certainly add to the CS80 modules capabilities, once they get implemented into the Origin....

Do you have an estimation as to when the CS80 will be represented???

From what I have read, the Templates for the CS80 wont be shipping with the first run.....but will be available as a free upgrade...

THe CS80 modules are already implemented in the Origin..concerning the template, I don't know when the free upgrade will be available (let's finish the machine first, hu?)

I won't be tempted until all the templates are there - JP, et al - I have a voyager so the Mg template does nothing for me - I expect in 12/18 months it will be everything it should be - shame Sad , still back to my P08 - wonderfull Very Happy

I respect your point of view, but as a user of the Origin I think that it's a pity to reduce it to the templates, and in a certain way to buy it for the templates, because the real strength of the machine is for me its modular aspect, the fact that everything is possible ...

In a way, it is a pity that the CS80 v was removed from the Muse Receptors licencing,....and a double shame that the CS80 template will come out after the SM Vrack in October...

The Origin was to me, a way to take the CS80V live.....
I have no real interest in it without the authentic template using the same dual filter structures....

however
and
in light of this,

now you are saying it ships with the CS80 modules???
and wont require the firmware update???

I have watched the web demonstration(tour) and read the presentation on the available modules (building blocks)

Would you be able to tell me Vincent,
Which modules can handle the CS80 Ring Mod..... or
Which modules can handle Glissando vs Portamento.....
Which modules are handling the different Sustain types .....I/II...
and, is there a new envelope module to handle the ADR Filter like on the CS80 with the initial level and attack level controls????....

I want it to be as close as possible... as I am replacing my hardware CS80...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines