April 25, 2024, 01:47:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unable to load JP8V under Cubase SX 3.1.1  (Read 3343 times)

masteryoda

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Unable to load JP8V under Cubase SX 3.1.1
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:31:40 am »
Well just as the ProphetV (unable to upgrade-never got a response or a fix) problems now arise with this upgrade! when I updated JP8 I enable vst instrument under Cubase Sx3 and the darn thing crashes? Come'on arturia whats going on?

Marland

Unable to load JP8V under Cubase SX 3.1.1
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 09:19:03 am »
Also unable to load with Cubase SE3 - just like the Prophet V - which was rectified with v1.21 within days of contacting customer support.

Hopefully Arturia can come up with v1.11 as quickly

Steve A

• http://www.steveadam.co.uk
Re: Unable to load JP8V under Cubase SX 3.1.1
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 12:53:18 pm »
Quote from: "masteryoda"
Well just as the ProphetV (unable to upgrade-never got a response or a fix) problems now arise with this upgrade! when I updated JP8 I enable vst instrument under Cubase Sx3 and the darn thing crashes? Come'on arturia whats going on?

Did you also update to the latest Syncrosoft driver? I have SX3 and latest JP8V starts up fine here.

masteryoda

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Unable to load JP8V under Cubase SX 3.1.1
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 05:04:14 pm »
Thanks for a response guys for real at least I hear from the forum members! Thank you

yes I did update Syncrosoft to the latest update I always do before any upgrade..

with Prophet v I am unable to initialize Cubase sx3 the spinning ball just stays stuck once it indicates prophet v vst is loading on the start-up Cubase GUI.. As for the Jupiter 8. once I lchoose the jupiter VST the whole program shuts down??I deleted jupiter 8 and reverse back to previous version and they run fine? there is definitely something wrong with the updates and 10.3.9 OSX version???

again thanks
YoDa

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines