March 28, 2024, 08:10:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems with 1.2 Update.  (Read 3362 times)

martinf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Problems with 1.2 Update.
« on: January 19, 2008, 03:03:34 pm »
Has anyone experienced this problem on both the 1.2 beta and official 1.2 update on a Mac running Leopard. I have just downloaded the 1.2 update and installed it. There is a GUI redraw problem when switching between VS or Hybrid back to Prophet 5. This happens in Standalone and when loaded as a VST instrument. All the knobs have strange colours and they can't be adjusted. sometimes I have to change back a few times before it will work and sometimes I have to close then re-open the app before everything appears normal again. It is always OK when it is first loaded.

JWaltman

Problems with 1.2 Update.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 11:09:56 pm »
I also notified them about it during beta testing. a shame it isn't fixed.

This also happens in the AU version, so it's a universal problem.

bugedout

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Problems with 1.2 Update.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 06:55:57 pm »
The problem you have posted i had when i first installed prophet v the graphivs on hybrid mode where greyed out and you could  refresh the mode but it would flick back. So i bought some RAM for my laptop 1g to 2g i didn't think it would make much difference but the plug-in fired up in all modes no problems so i think this plug-in is memory hungry the min spec is 512mb but i think this would be unusable so upgrade is the answer it worked for me good luck

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines