April 19, 2024, 10:28:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Dear (F)arturia....  (Read 4192 times)

SpecialK

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Dear (F)arturia....
« on: January 15, 2008, 07:43:43 pm »
...perhaps it is the purpose of your update-Policy of your softsynths, that the people want to go back to "the origin" (=hardware) because they are so frustrated of your buggy software.....and you can make more money with that!

So dear Mr. Brun,

Your Origin-Video is really great: Showing your great 50 cent-villa like in "MTV cribs", that you paid with money you earned with buggy sofware instead of investing the money in a few practicants, that do bugfixing. But yes your are right: Why not let the people do bugfixing. Just tell the people, that your are such a small company, so you can make only one update per year and can't answer any questions in the forum!

I'm a student and I paid much for this buggy shit "Jupiter-8v" and I still can't work properly with it because of the known bugz with ableton live.

When will there be an Update for the J-8v?

Cheers

Antoine

Dear (F)arturia....
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:50:58 pm »
Hello SpecialK,

Here are the facts:

1. a hardware machine make us own less money than software synthesizers, just simply because it not immaterial marchandise, the benefit/incoming ratio is huge lower-scaled, and an industrialization process added with hardware support are not mild and harmless. We're tipping over another world.

2. an update for the Jupiter-8V is initially scheduled for end of January'08.

3. the loft was not Frederic's, but one of numerous mine  8)
ex-Arturian

SpecialK

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Dear (F)arturia....
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 05:14:02 pm »

2. an update for the Jupiter-8V is initially scheduled for end of January'08.

Since your friend Vincent wrote in September, that the next update comes in a few weeks, I have the feeling that time in France is exceedingly "relative"! I hope this time "end of January" really means end of January. Otherwise the next riots in France will be in Grenoble. :shock:

3. the loft was not Frederic's, but one of numerous mine

That's ok! I've never been in Grenoble and this summer I need a place to relax, after all this. Perhaps I can share it with the lady in the first row of your team-picture...  :roll:

d-clips

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Dear (F)arturia....
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 09:04:14 am »
my god i hope that is the truth.. i have been waiting patiently for this update... please make it a good one, and please make it soon

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
Dear (F)arturia....
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 11:02:20 am »
So dear Mr. Brun,

Your Origin-Video is really great: Showing your great 50 cent-villa like in "MTV cribs", that you paid with money you earned with buggy sofware instead of investing the money in a few practicants, that do bugfixing. But yes your are right: Why not let the people do bugfixing. Just tell the people, that your are such a small company, so you can make only one update per year and can't answer any questions in the forum!

I'm a student and I paid much for this buggy shit "Jupiter-8v" and I still can't work properly with it because of the known bugz with ableton live.

When will there be an Update for the J-8v?

:lol:
Bravo.

Since your friend Vincent wrote in September, that the next update comes in a few weeks, I have the feeling that time in France is exceedingly "relative"! I hope this time "end of January" really means end of January. Otherwise the next riots in France will be in Grenoble.

Sorry, someone told me one day that january was just after september. Anyway, I swear that I am working on the Jupiter's update and that everything should be allright for the end of the month.(If you don't have a Beta before the end of the month, I promise I'll give you the number of the lady in the first row)

my god i hope that is the truth.. i have been waiting patiently for this update... please make it a good one, and please make it soon

:roll:
amen.
Vincent
DSP Arturia

SpecialK

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Dear (F)arturia....
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 09:13:52 am »

If you don't have a Beta before the end of the month, I promise I'll give you the number of the lady in the first row.

So I take I'll take you up on that! I hope she knows the score.... :lol:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines