April 19, 2024, 08:52:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Great fuckin support guys...  (Read 2980 times)

gabegarza1021

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Great fuckin support guys...
« on: December 06, 2007, 08:31:45 am »
My problem isn't technical.
I'm just looking to get an activation code so I can activiate my Jupiter 8V.
Case #35174
Seriously, this is fuckin ridiculous.
I'm a paying customer, I'm not a hacker trying to hack your software.
I posted my invoice from www.audiomidi.com, you can call them to verify that I purchase your software.

If I don't hear back from anyone at Arturia, I'm just going to return the software and purchase from another software company and never deal with Arturia again. What fuckin choice do you leave me.

wow, I didn't believe the other posts here about terrible support, but it's true.

Antoine

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 02:47:33 pm »
Hi Gabe,

I just replied your mail.

I know you would prefer to receive an answer 10 minutes after sending your mail, but we simply can not for dozens of mails received everyday; some are answered immediately, some next day, some a bit later...

Best regards, anyway.
ex-Arturian

gabegarza1021

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 05:34:17 pm »
Actually, it wasn't till I realized that your support email isn't support@arturia.com but arturia_support@arturia.com that I got my ticket created in fogbugz.

No, I don't expect an answer 10 mins after I post a support question. Let's try to stay real here.
If you think about it, my post can be solved faster than the other questions because it wasn't going to require a software code change. I just needed to get an activation code.

One thing I will point out to everyone that was mentioned in that email you sent:

>Unfortunately you're not the only one who comes back to us these days,
  >with exactly the same problem...
If this is true, maybe on this forum have a section on what to do for this particular problem.

Anyways, it's working now and I'm happy.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines