March 28, 2024, 12:58:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Thinking of buying, any advise?  (Read 2915 times)

mickdelaney

Thinking of buying, any advise?
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:16:00 pm »
Hi guys,

i'm currently evaluating the v-collection. i've noticed some issues with the cs-80v it seems to miss midi notes.

anyways i'm a logic user (logic studio), on an intel mac, and i use all the native instruments stuff quite heavily, including kore (recently kore 2).

has anyone got any advise on buying the stuff. am i better off buying an individual ones, which ones are really buggy. i see alot of negative posts. (i guess thats the case with most software, there's always issues isnt there).

any advise would be much appreciated.

regards.

Swenerick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Thinking of buying, any advise?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 02:16:27 pm »
If you're using pc/windows, maybe it's working "good"...

But if you're using a mac... wait 1 year may be it will working "good"

good luck... :(

DucatiDave

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
here's my advice
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 03:17:01 pm »
yeah, here's some advice: The Jup-8 is buggy for almost everyone in one way or another, the CS-80 and Mg Modular are nice. The MiniMg and Arp 2600 are awsome. If you absolutely need those specific synths, then go for it, just be ready for problems. If, on the other hand, you just want a complete collection of excellent vintage and modern synths that work right out of the box without a bunch of hocus pocus, then I'd say buy the Komplete synths collection. You get a better Prophet plug-in than Arturi'a version, an the rest are simply excellent... and no installation and registration problems. Also, check out those impOscar and OP-X plugins. friggin awsome  8)
Guess what happens when you hook up a car battery in series to your VCF filter input?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines