News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: thanks  (Read 6663 times)

stackjones

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
thanks
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:51:14 pm »
glad to see this post. and glad to see that arturia people say, STOP FLOODING MY EMAIL BOX WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, THAT WE HAVE CAUSED YOU BY USING ANOTHER IDIOTIC DONGLE CRAP SOLUTION.

the solution is for them. not for you or i.

they worry about others stealing the use of their product, but care not about the people who spent money purchasing it, and then can't use it.

so, here.

i am an attorney.

if you have purchased a product, and it cannot be used for its intended purchase, you have a product liability issue, and can demand a full refund, and by law you must be completely refunded, including all costs related to the purchase.

if a company says we are not based in your country and not bound by your laws, they are wrong. any company that puts a product in the stream of commerce, are liable wherever that product can be found, sold or purchased.

the internet makes any company doing business online, liable to the laws wherever it sells its product.

i already use an ilok for my plugins. i don't have a spare usb port left for another one. therefore, arturia is shooting themselves in the foot.

ilok is the way to go if you must have these agonizing and annoying pieces of shit attached to your workstation.

marcia2012

Re: thanks
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 04:18:39 pm »
Thanks for sharing a great information. I like to see the next post of your. :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines