March 29, 2024, 11:16:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia support is among the worst, based on my experience  (Read 3939 times)

cpd3

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia support is among the worst, based on my experience
« on: October 05, 2007, 06:20:13 pm »
At the beginning of June I posted a problem with the Jupiter8V and KORE. We are now at the beginning of October and there has been no movement towards a resolution of any type to this issue. I've exchanged private messages and been told Native Instruments was to supply Arturia with a copy of KORE to check the issue but was dragging their feet. I offered to intervene and help get the program to Arturia. No response. Four months and no resolution . No use out of two copies of a pretty expensive soft synth.
This is inexcusable. I'd recommend anybody interested in the Jupiter to NOT buy the product unless you've seen in this forum that it SPECIFICALLY works with your intended host. If it doesn't, there's no guarantee you see a fix in anything approaching a reasonable time.

FBM

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Yes....
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 11:06:22 am »
Hello, Yes you have a point. It seems to be a company with a small amount of people working there and no good communication to the
outside world. But I have to say this also they  make one of the best
plugins I've been working with( when a bug is not disturbing your work!).
Greatings David

cpd3

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia support is among the worst, based on my experience
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 07:56:11 pm »
No doubt. I love the instruments and just bought the new combo pack to use with a new computer. BUT - Arturia is diverting resources to new product without solving a seemingly simple problem with the VST host from the biggest maker of VIs there is for a period of 4 months. Take care of the people who've already spent money with you before chasing new customers with new products that will inevitable have support issues of their own.

FBM

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Lets hope......................
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 08:13:57 pm »
Yes I Bought the V-Collection and named it the Bug Collection, because
to start with the Jupiter is not possible to work with. When I use more then
one Arp 2600 they start working real slow. The picture of the plugins can
be gone in a second and you can't save your sound. When I put a limiter
after the MiniMg or CS80 the right channel (UA limiter)output is lower
then the left. Lot's of functions of the Mg Modular are not working like they have to. And There are other bugs known for years and nothing
is done about them. But then again when they work the sound is realy
amazing and I do'nt want to miss them.
Let's hope they come with a good solution!
Greatings David

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines