March 29, 2024, 10:11:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Prophet V 'unloadable' in SX3  (Read 5690 times)

shackforce

Prophet V 'unloadable' in SX3
« on: August 31, 2007, 11:45:06 am »
Hey,

I have the most recent update of the Prophet V, but I've never had any joy getting it to appear as an instrument in SX3 (although it does come up in Logic & Ableton Live & works as standalone).

Any reasons for this?

shack

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 01:24:03 pm »
hello,
have you tried to activate it in the menu "Device->plugin informations" ?
Vincent
DSP Arturia

shackforce

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 01:59:41 pm »
Hey,

Is there an activation option there? I don't see one, only 'Update List', which makes no difference.... it still apears as 'Unloadable'.

s

Simon-d

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Prophet V 'unloadable' in SX3
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 12:04:41 am »
Quote from: "shackforce"
Hey,

I have the most recent update of the Prophet V, but I've never had any joy getting it to appear as an instrument in SX3 (although it does come up in Logic & Ableton Live & works as standalone).

Any reasons for this?

shack

May I ask you how you managed to get the Prophet V working in Live? Are you a mac or PC user?

Vincent, please if you read this, will you let me know if there is any news or solution to my problem. I send you a mail a little week ago, with my specs and details about my problem. Please confirm if you have recieved it.

Lot's of regards. Simon.

JWaltman

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 01:47:01 am »
1 thing, don't wait for an update...

I stille love the ProhpetV, the best sounding instrument from Arturia imho. but I'd love to see an update, which is long overdue.

I'll be posting a soundbank soon though :D

Simon-d

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 05:00:12 am »
Quote from: "JWaltman"
1 thing, don't wait for an update...

I stille love the ProhpetV, the best sounding instrument from Arturia imho. but I'd love to see an update, which is long overdue.

I'll be posting a soundbank soon though :D

Well. I'm not waiting for an update. I'm just waiting for my plugin to actually work.

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 09:21:30 am »
is there an activation option there? I don't see one, only 'Update List', which makes no difference.... it still apears as 'Unloadable'.

and if you tick the box next to it before updating the list?
Vincent
DSP Arturia

phaedra

Prophet V 1/1.1 no show in Cubase 4
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 11:12:03 pm »
Hi guys,
quite a comunity with problems and here is my contributi :
Just bought the V Collection, installed all the synths on my MacBook Pro Intel without a problem, authorized with serials as prompted, only 2 (incl. Prophet) required the Synchrosoft licensing which also went fine.

Then installed all the latest updates from the Arturia site, in Prophet's case it was 1.1.
All synths work in stand alone mode, including Prophet V
All work as VST's within Cubase 4 except Prophet V.

-I reinstalled it 3 times, no go
-Can't select it in Devices/PlugIn Information as it is not listed
-Tried the Update function, checked the VST2x PlugIns Path, I added the path several times, restarted Cubase 4, reapplied the Update, still No Prophet!
-Checked the Library/Audio/PlugIns/VST folder and all pugins are there, including Prophet V, So why does it not work?

I have registered all products with Arturia and sent an email to Support Monday, 6 days ago, the issue is still open but I have no idea how long a reply takes.

From what I read, it is common for Prophet (and others) not to show in several Hosts, although I have not seen any Cubase 4 complaints.
Any help will be much appreciated, meanwhile if I get a solution from Support, will post it here.
Thanks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines