March 29, 2024, 01:56:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: prophet problems in mainstage  (Read 3717 times)

scoplunk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
prophet problems in mainstage
« on: September 18, 2007, 01:41:17 am »
I was playing around with MainStage, the new application that comes with Logic Studio, and ran into problems with the prophet. MainStage is set up so that program changes from a controller keyboard can select different combinations of virtual instruments and channel strips/plug-ins for live play. The problem is: the prophet keeps defaulting back to patch 1-1 when I send a program change to MainStage to recall a setup in which it's included. This doesn't occur if I choose the setups from within the application - only when I select the setup with an external patch change message. Also, I keep getting error messages that the prophet plug-in doesn't properly support multi-threading. When I tried using the cs80v and jp8v in MainStage, they worked as expected. Between the crackling with more than one instance, the inability to use a sustain pedal and now the inability to use the prophet in MainStage, it's becoming pretty apparent that some serious attention needs to be given to this plug.

JWaltman

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:20:41 pm »
yes..some seriious attention it's been needing for over a year now!

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 09:29:28 am »
:oops:
Vincent
DSP Arturia

JWaltman

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 09:40:54 pm »
btw. I found another bug.

The sound I created for my last project has some strange behaviour. This happens in Logic Pro 7 as well as in Logic Pro 8.

When I stop the sequencer, for some odd reason it engages the sustain pedalk.. pretty bizarre.. then I have to start stop the sequencer and this stops.

could be a logic bug, dunno. never happened before though.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines