April 25, 2024, 06:45:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arpeggiator re-trigger problem?  (Read 4210 times)

FlameTop

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arpeggiator re-trigger problem?
« on: November 07, 2003, 02:31:18 pm »
Hi,

I seem to be having some problems with getting the arpeggiator to re-trigger. I'm recording an 8 bar MIDI part in Nuendo holding down a chord with the arpeggiator on. Alls fine when I play it back. However, if I repeat the MIDI part to form a longer sequence, the arpeggiator does not trigger on any part except the first? The GUI shows the notes going down on the keyboard, but no arpeggiator? Experiment has shown that if I leave a fairly large gap between the parts it will re-trigger. Is the arpeggiator linked to the release time or something?

cheers
==
FT

Gino

CS80 ARP RE-TRIG PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2003, 03:50:05 am »
When you use the arp, you have to use it in the hold mode.

Greetings,Gino

Anonymous

Arpeggiator re-trigger problem?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 09:57:26 am »
The CS80v is not the only VSTi with the problem with re-triggering. I reckon there is a flaw in the VST syncing standardised code. Try repeating a few bars by using cyclic play back with it set to play on key press. The ARP will kick in first time around and never again. The latch mode is not the perfect answer as you have to record a stop command in the VST automation at precisely the right moment.

I am running it on Cubase SX1.06.  

I have seen this on Albino and Vanguard but never on Synth 1 which happens to be Freeware!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines