April 20, 2024, 12:14:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Whats wrong with these sounds ?  (Read 4206 times)

paullawler

Whats wrong with these sounds ?
« on: November 06, 2003, 08:05:48 pm »
There are certain sounds that are virtually inaudible on the CS-80V. One of them being the top half of ML_SPLIT-03. Another 2 being the "Chariot" sounds, which I guess are the Vangelis sounds I bought this thing for.
Anybody know whats wrong ? I'm using the 0S10 audio plug-in version on a MACG5 with Logic 6.

thanks

Paul

xavier

Preset bug
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2003, 08:39:49 am »
On these sounds, switch off the Tremolo. Increase the Delay mix. And increase the chorus speed.

Why ?
first : On the original, the chorus has no dry sound. On the CS-80V, there is dry sound only with Chorus, but no when the tremolo switch is on.

Second : The delay managed only the very last output of the synthesizer, after chorus. But the dry sound of the delay are computing before chorus, to get all the pannning possibilities.

So in Tremolo mode, the mix knob of the delay will act as a general volume level.

I cannot do other way, if I wanted to get the panning possibilities of the MultiMode.

Sorry for this, the preset sound has been made with a beta version and has not been re-tested with the final release. Let's call this....a bug...
Should be fixed in a future update.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines