March 28, 2024, 12:03:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Wrong USB key delivered in package  (Read 8479 times)

dwilso01

Wrong USB key delivered in package
« on: July 03, 2007, 02:39:59 am »
I just received the Prophet V package.  I installed the software, inserted the dongle, and checked the license with the Synchrosoft License Control Center application.  It says I have a demo license for the Prophet V and a full license for the Jupiter-8V.  How can I get the proper Prophet V dongle or a license code for the License Download Manager?

Also, when I try to register the software I get an invalid license response.  I tried 6 times, verifying that I typed in the correct license number, but I keep getting the same response.  How can I get a license number that works?

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 09:03:32 am »
Hello,

could you mail me you name, invoice and license number?
Vincent
DSP Arturia

mibrilane

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I have exactly this problem...
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 04:22:37 am »
Just got my Jupiter 8V and Prophet V delivered from Sweetwater.com today and my Prophet V also has a Jupiter 8V dongle and I can't register the card number on the Arturia registration page. :shock:

I was just going to exchange the package with Sweetwater for another one, but if there is a way to fix the problem without doing that, please let me know and I'll email my info to you as well.

Vincent T

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 08:58:03 am »
please let me know and I'll email my info to you as well

:)
exactly, mail me your invoice, please!
Vincent
DSP Arturia

mibrilane

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 05:17:29 am »
My info is on its way.  :D

Vincent T

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 09:03:29 am »
I received and forwarded your mail to the right person  :)
actually, some boxes have been packed in the USA, and we had a few reports of 'wrong keys' about them. The problem is on the way to be solved.
Vincent
DSP Arturia

mibrilane

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 08:15:22 pm »
Quote from: "Vincent T"
I received and forwarded your mail to the right person  :)
actually, some boxes have been packed in the USA, and we had a few reports of 'wrong keys' about them. The problem is on the way to be solved.

I sent you another email, Vincent - no one has contacted me since you posted this message.  :(

Vincent T

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 09:19:01 am »
yes, we are about to solve the problem. To be sure, I also forwarded your last mail.
Vincent
DSP Arturia

CBrady9158

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 03:04:33 am »
Hi Vincent,

I sent you an email too.  I ordered the V-Collection and I was able to register all the synths except for the Prophet and Jupiter.

The Arturia registeration 2 said my license numbers were wrong.  I need to get them registered.

I was able to get the Jupiter working in Pro Tools and stand alone, however I can get the Prophet working in stand alone but not in Pro Tools.

I am working on a Intel Mac using PT 7.3.1.  The Prophet is in my PT plugins folder but won't show up in PT as a plugin.  All the other synths work in PT.

I deleted the Prophet and just re-installed 1.1 and no changes.  It still won't appear in Pro Tools.

It appears I am not the only one with this problem.  Do you know how to get it working in PT?

Thanks,
Chris
CBrady9158@aol.com

Releaux

Another one bites the dust.
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 07:12:30 pm »
Add me to the list of people with this problem. I've already sent you email with the information you requested above, Vincent.

I sure hope you guys have seen a drastic increase in revenue since inflicting the dongle scheme on us...

Simon-d

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 04:06:29 am »
--- And here's an other frustrated customer... Only Exception is, that I'm running Ableton Live 6 on a mac intel platform. That darn Prophet V just won't show up  :?

tomjs

prophet v came with jupiter 8v dongle
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 04:27:58 pm »
Vincent,

I'm having the same problem - my Prophet V came with a Jupiter 8V dongle.  I've registered the product, and sent you emails.  Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thanks

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines