March 19, 2024, 12:31:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Prophet V in Sonar 6  (Read 5133 times)

rjt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Prophet V in Sonar 6
« on: May 17, 2007, 05:42:48 am »
Hi,
I am trying to use the Prophet V in Sonar 6.  I am using Sonar 6.0.1 (the later versions of Sonar have some "features" I don't want to struggle with right now.... I think there is a Sonar 6.0.2  Anyway, I notice that when I run midi through the Prophet V is sounds fine....until I change the patch.  Then I get hung notes etc.  Also, when I change the patch (okay, sometimes even when I just change a parameter like oscillator waveform), the volume drops off to almost nothing.  If I close the synth all the way down, and reopen, the new patch plays fine.  Obviously, this makes auditioning different patches a real pain.  I e-mailed support and they said to make sure I have Prophet V 1.1 installed.... I do.   I resent the e-mail a couple of days ago but no response.  

Anyone have any ideas about what might be wrong?  I have MiniV and that is flawless.... swap patches no problem.  This makes the Prophet V almost unusable.

Anyway, still hoping to hear some good words from support, but in the meantime.... any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Never wrestle in the mud with a pig--
You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

rjt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Prophet V in Sonar 6
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 01:42:01 am »
Anyone have any thoughts?  I sent in a support request and they asked if I had the latest version (I did.)  I replied to their e-mail to me and after a few days sent in a new tech support request in which I told them I had the latest version.  That was over a week ago.  Anyone have any thoughts in the meantime??

TIA

JWaltman

Prophet V in Sonar 6
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 12:05:18 pm »
prophet V is just bugfilled..

guardner

• Beta-testers
    • Instagram
Prophet V in Sonar 6
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 09:57:38 am »
Quote from: "JWaltman"
prophet V is just bugfilled..

no. these are no bugs!!
this is the real life of a prophet!!!!!! hehehe  :twisted:

i think the crackling noises and other mad/bad issues are the analogue emulation of the synth!!
arturia has adapted it to virtual life....  :roll:

i think there s no chance to get a working version anymore.

i don't know what to say anymore.....................................  :cry:
macOS 10.14.6, MatrixBrute, V-Collection7, Pigments, all FX and more...

rjt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Prophet V in Sonar 6
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 01:31:30 am »
I wish I thought that was funny  :?

Unfortunately, Arturia support got back to me and said that an update was coming....but had no other suggestions for now.

I asked about the Jupiter8 V and they said try the demo..... no guarantees.

I remember MiniV had some problems when I first got it, but now it works great.  I hope there are similar fixes for the Prophet.

Seriously.... thanks for the responses..... maybe I'll be in a better mood when there is a bug fix!!   :lol:

Take care

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines