March 28, 2024, 10:28:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: bad crackles on jupiter sounds  (Read 5228 times)

pr

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
bad crackles on jupiter sounds
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:35:56 pm »
i purchased jupiter 8v few weeks ago.installed it onto my computer(carillon 3.6 dual-core 3gig ram etc.running latest version cubase 4 with focurite sapphire firewire soundcard). trouble is I CAN'T USE IT!! i can get it up and running in cubase but on every sound there is such a bad crackle it is unusable.it sound like a really bad record over every sound,yet the standalone version is fine.no problems??!! whats that all about?? definately not cpu overload,i haven't got another soundcard to check it on,and all my other softsynths are fine so latency settings are not an issue.ANYBODY got any ideas?? Arturia support-virtually non existant-crap! Paid good money for it and can't use it.VERY disappointed with them.thought they had a good reputation.wrong!

pr

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
sorted
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 05:48:22 pm »
ok.they sorted it.took a bit of time and not enough emails to let me know whats going on but,mmm,big company!must get thousands of people emailing.ANYWAY, main thing is they SORTED IT! sounds amazing!!!! faith in arturia is back...

chriscreator

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 01:47:58 am »
I am also having the same problem. I am currently running the demo and want to get it sorted before I purchase the full version.

Thanks

r!soc

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 07:38:02 pm »
Are you using it inside a host application or standalond?  What sample rate / bit depth are you running at?  All of these things can affect audio quality and performance.

I use to run my Arturia soft synths at 96/24 in Sonar and I would experience audio glitches.  I changed back to 48/24 and the problems went away.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines