March 28, 2024, 05:09:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KORE issues  (Read 5448 times)

burp182

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
KORE issues
« on: June 06, 2007, 08:51:19 pm »
Is there a problem with the Jupiter and KORE? As a standalone app, the Jupiter runs fine. But in KORE, the message about losing communication with the plugin pops up and the Jupiter doesn't load. The dll file is in the right place and KORE sees it. Jupiter shows up in the list of VIs at the bottom. It just fails to load it. This is on a PC with a quad processor and the latest version of KORE.
Thoughts?

toneup

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Same Problem here
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 01:50:48 pm »
I think the Problem is on KORE`s side. I only have two other HOSTS to test. Cubase 4 and VST Host, a Freeware Program to run VSTīs in, and in both Jupiter 8 V runs without any problems, even in the freeware Host.
I mentioned the problem already in the kore forum, but i think the problem wont be fixed before release of kore 2  :?

burp182

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
KORE issues
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 07:47:20 pm »
I think Arturia has the issue, since Analog Factory works fine in KORE and it is roughly the same age as the Jupiter. If one works, the other should too. KORE is set up as a VST 2.4 compatible host. So what's up, Arturia?
Native Instruments has issued a bug report and is checking from their end. Jupiter generates an odd error message in KORE that makes them believe the problem is in the Jupiter .dll file.

toneup

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
KORE issues
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 01:11:19 pm »
you might be right - cause the  new korg mono/poly also runs without problems in kore - beside with MUCH less prozessor usage... :shock:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines