March 28, 2024, 08:41:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Jupiter-8V general discussion  (Read 11180 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Jupiter-8V general discussion
« on: February 12, 2007, 03:00:07 pm »
Discuss Arturia's up coming Jupiter-8V here. What made the original great, what you expect from the feature we will bring...

omissis

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 07:12:40 pm »
If I'd buy it I'll buy first for the arpeggiator function which I expect it to be 1:1 faithful, moreover I appreciate greatly the new patch management and the Galaxy tool which I'd like to see on the future version of the CS80V. looking forward to sound demos.....
Max

a CS-80Vist

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 04:29:14 pm »
If I'd buy it I'll buy first for the arpeggiator function which I expect it to be 1:1 faithful

It will be!!

I appreciate greatly the new patch management and the Galaxy tool which I'd like to see on the future version of the CS80V.

hmmm..this is a good idea, but not in our plans yet...
Vincent
DSP Arturia

omissis

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 11:01:14 pm »
Hi Vincent, nice to get replied by one of the team!

I wish that you'll extend to the CS80v the patch management as on the J8V because , by that you will manage the two layers independently as it is on the original, rather than save both layers into a single patch. Anyway about the CS80V I hope that some of you did get some of my mails with lots of informations on how to improve the CS effectively ;)
Max

a CS-80Vist

OneLittleFonzie

When can we expect the Jupiter in the shops?
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 04:58:04 pm »
I was wondering when can we expect the Jupiter in the shops?

1LF

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 05:46:05 pm »
I wish that you'll extend to the CS80v the patch management as on the J8V because , by that you will manage the two layers independently as it is on the original, rather than save both layers into a single patch

One day, maybe...

Anyway about the CS80V I hope that some of you did get some of my mails with lots of informations on how to improve the CS effectively

yes, we had them  :)

I was wondering when can we expect the Jupiter in the shops?

It should be available at the end of march...
Vincent
DSP Arturia

omissis

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 11:44:49 am »
Quote from: "Vincent T"

One day, maybe....

OK,where did I left my DSP book?
 :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Max

a CS-80Vist

wintersun

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Jupiter-8V general discussion
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 12:37:15 pm »
Quote from: "Admin"
Discuss Arturia's up coming Jupiter-8V here. What made the original great, what you expect from the feature we will bring...

The thing i'm hoping the jupiter 8v will have is a background feature.
Which allows the introduction of the multimode filter of the jupiter 6 to be used instead of the normal jupiter 8 filter. i own both synths and find the jupiter 6 multimode filter to be fantastic. the jupiter 6 has a fully resonant 12db BPF, 12db HPF, 24 db LPF This would make the jupiter 8v the most incredible softsynth available. Also freewheeling oscilator pitch for OSC 1 & OSC 2 would be nice.

Kappa

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 09:09:25 am »
Quote from: "wintersun"

Which allows the introduction of the multimode filter of the jupiter 6 to be used instead of the normal jupiter 8 filter. i own both synths and find the jupiter 6 multimode filter to be fantastic. the jupiter 6 has a fully resonant 12db BPF, 12db HPF, 24 db LPF This would make the jupiter 8v the most incredible softsynth available. Also freewheeling oscilator pitch for OSC 1 & OSC 2 would be nice.

Hi,

The filters will be those of the Jupiter 8.
The oscillators have free-running emulation.
Arturia
Audio Lib

wintersun

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 08:22:08 pm »
Quote from: "Kappa"
Quote from: "wintersun"

Hi,

The filters will be those of the Jupiter 8.
The oscillators have free-running emulation.

Well even if you made a totally separate Jupiter 6 version i'd definetely buy that too, the multimode filters are terrific
So maybe worth thinking about.
I'd have guessed youve done all the hard work coding the jupiter 8 anyway, so it might not be such a hard thing to do ?

Alek

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 03:43:54 pm »
Hey!

When mp3 demos will appear ???

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines