March 29, 2024, 03:43:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON  (Read 15595 times)

jlb

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
« on: January 26, 2007, 11:57:54 am »
Are these guys going out of business?  Just bought Analog Factory, have no idea how to get Analog Factory Reloaded, has anyone got any ideas?

Zeitlos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 06:09:36 pm »
Quote from: "jlb"
Are these guys going out of business?  Just bought Analog Factory, have no idea how to get Analog Factory Reloaded, has anyone got any ideas?

They are less than unresponsive, that much is sure.

BUT the matter with Anlog Factory Reloaded seems clear nevertheless: The offer was limited until december 31, 2006.

Zeitlos
iMac G5, Tascam 1082, Roland A-30, KLC, Akai MPD-16, PODxt Pro, T.C. VoiceWorks, Logic Pro 8.0

per musica ad astra -- http://www.voXager.de

jlb

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
????
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 12:57:30 am »
That is not good enough - they cannot offer one thing to one customer and another thing to another.  What the hell are they doing, I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANOTHER THING FROM THEM.

Ted Perlman

• http://www.tedperlman.com
Re: ????
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 01:04:47 am »
Quote from: "jlb"
What the hell are they doing

I don't think THEY even know what they are doing.

I was one of their Pro Endorsers, I wrote a bank of presets for the MiniMgV, some for the Modular, etc. They decided I wasn't sending them enough quotes on the instruments they sent me, which is a bald-faced lie. So they dropped me. Huh??? I endorse many other name brand products but those companies are run by sane and responsive normal human beings who can communicate with their customers on a regular basis.

But those synths sure sound good, don't they?  :-)

Zeitlos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: ????
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 02:14:49 am »
Quote from: "Ted Perlman"

But those synths sure sound good, don't they?  :-)

Indeed. But ignoring customers completely and not adressing tech issues with the products is beginning to outweigh the great sound...

Meanwhile, I'm very much enjoying these fine software instruments, with VSM already pre-ordered. Bought them around the same time as Analog Factory, and although nearly flawless, they received two updates since then.

Zeitlos
iMac G5, Tascam 1082, Roland A-30, KLC, Akai MPD-16, PODxt Pro, T.C. VoiceWorks, Logic Pro 8.0

per musica ad astra -- http://www.voXager.de

slammah2012

Dear Ted
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 03:43:12 am »
Yes Ted.. :cry: ..I hear you....You were formaly endorsed from Arturia back when You used to write patches for Arturia.......But later lost the priveledge when they said you didn't write in enough "Quotes , Comments or pitches".
I see you all over the Arturia Forums showing your "Hurts and pains"....and you are fully entitled to that........

However You must be made aware  that there have been many updates suggested by other users, that have been Implemented.......Arturia have listened to me, Replied to me, and have added my suggestions to CS80Vupdates 1.2 and 1.5..........and those synths sure sound good, don't they?  

Nobody has offered me anything else to say that......I am impressed with the CS80V..as a Yamaha CS80 owner.......(Brass....not so much)........but atleast I am getting across to them...........

Is there Something You would like me to relay to Arturia which is concerning the betterment of Arturia Software and Hardware????

or,

would you like to explain your problems to the paying Customers???

Ted Perlman

Re: Dear Ted
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 08:58:02 am »
Quote from: "slammah2012"
Is there Something You would like me to relay to Arturia

If anybody were to pass on my feelings regarding those nasty Arturia people, I would want that person to at least have an actual name. Not a fake pseudonym that indicates someone hiding from being recognized.

slammah2012

Real name
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 02:54:46 am »
My real name is Laurie Curry

You can Contact me at any of the following addresses
     laurie@myofist.com
slammah@myofist.com
     laurie@ronchmusic.com
slammah@ronchmusic.com

We have recently downgraded our studio from an SSL 4032 G+ with "2002 That" Faders and a 2" Studer and Genelec Nearfields , to the Alesis HR24  two lower end consoles,and some Mackie 824s although I still have the  Rack version of the SSL Center Compressor that Tim Lyons (s.s.l.Canada)gave me for being a good Customer........

What should i pass on to Arturia???

Ted Perlman

Re: Real name
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 04:28:27 am »

That the 824 Mackie's sound better than the Genelecs. Good move on your part, Senor Slammah.

Why don't you simply post under your own name since you're not afraid of people knowing who you are?

Oh yeah, tell those nasty people at Arturia that I think they are a bunch of....&^&^#&%^#%%#&^&^!!!!*&*&*!!!!!!!!!!!'s

:-)

Ted Perlman

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 04:31:41 am »
Winnipeg?  Hehehehehe...I spent a month there one night. I used to play that beautiful theatre you have for a week at a time back in the day when I toured with Harry Belafonte. I even got drunk with the Lieutenant Governor one night.

slammah2012

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 05:29:13 am »
The Lieutenant Governor still hasn't recovered....
Speaking of the old skool,
I worked an evening on deck With Bacharach, in Edmonton a few years back....I was the keyboard tech....I believe the production manager was named Linda or Ohh I cant remember now....Infact I forget most of that evening too ,especially when I gazed upon that sweet little blonde , waiting for Burt UpStage right
I was with the Company that supplied Audio/lighting production  and all the backline....

JWaltman

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 02:33:37 pm »
@slammah

just look at the prophet forum, and you'll know what he's talking about.. maybe they used to listen, and do something about it.. but my almost year old bug still isn't fixed, and prophetV is not useble in it's current state for mac owners..

slammah2012

Have you tried these here???
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 07:49:00 pm »

Ted Perlman

Re: Have you tried these here???
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 05:35:24 pm »
Email...   *** Please no email address ***

He's an outright liar, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for any truthful responses.

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 02:38:05 pm »
Quote from: "Ted Perlman"

Why don't you simply post under your own name since you're not afraid of people knowing who you are?

Oh yeah, tell those nasty people at Arturia that I think they are a bunch of....&^&^#&%^#%%#&^&^!!!!*&*&*!!!!!!!!!!!'s

:-)

hmmm. pathetic.
Vincent
DSP Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines