March 29, 2024, 11:18:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minibrute Midi Drop Out  (Read 1656 times)

kickprod

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Minibrute Midi Drop Out
« on: March 01, 2014, 06:41:15 pm »
I've had my mini brute about 10 months, last couple of weeks I've been having a issue with the usb midi dropping out . I have to turn it on and off every few minutes for the midi to reconnect . Nothing has really changed on my computer and all my other controllers work fine. I"m running OSX Mavericks 10.9.2 Logic X, Live 9 , and Cubase 7.5 . All DAW's are having this same issue . I see myself connected thru the mini brute connection also but I still am unable to record the notes with the mini brute as my controller. Im running macbook pro retina mini brute is plugged directly into one of the usb ports and I have tried multiple cables with same issue .

Thanks for any insight .

Skipp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Minibrute Midi Drop Out
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 01:16:15 pm »
I have a very similar problem. When I connect my minibrute, either by the USB port or the hardware port, I get about 64 notes over midi then it falls silent. When this happens the keyboard becomes unresponsive. Sometimes if I stop the sequencer and restart it I get another 64 notes, other times I have to reboot the minibrute.

I can't say if this is a new problem as up until now I've recorded the unit whilst playing live. I now need it to work as part of my midi setup so If anyone has a solution I'd really appreciate it!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines