April 19, 2024, 07:03:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Microbrute with Pro Tools 8 LE HELP!  (Read 2246 times)

dawija1017

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Microbrute with Pro Tools 8 LE HELP!
« on: February 22, 2014, 04:16:05 am »
Hey guys, I'm new to this site, I only registered to see if I can get some help. I just bought the Microbrute today and realized that I'm not quite sure where or how I need to plug it in to get Pro Tools to recognize it. I plugged it into my PC with a USB cable and tried plugging a quarter inch cable into the input, connecting to the line-in on my Mbox mini interface. Couldn't find it in the audio or instrument tracks. I even looked in the I/O to see if it for some reason showed up as a MIDI device, but it didn't. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

dawija1017

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Microbrute with Pro Tools 8 LE HELP!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 03:50:01 pm »
Please?

dawija1017

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 07:08:19 pm »
What a useful site...nvm guys I'm just gonna return it and buy a bass

Bacon

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 08:23:06 am »
Hey, don't be so impatient. You may have to wait more than three hours for people to help you out on their free time. I don't think anyone at Arturia is working early in the morning on a Saturday...

If you have the USB cable plugged in it should turn up as two MIDI devices, of which only one is functional (I have no idea what the second one is for). Connect the Line Out of the Microbrute to the Line In on your soundcard and set up a track in your DAW to receive signals from the audio channel. Turn up the volume on your Microbrute, set up the basic patch as described in the manual, play a few notes on the keyboard, and you should get sound from it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines