April 19, 2024, 06:34:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark Le and Logic Pro: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!  (Read 1325 times)

seanb5

Spark Le and Logic Pro: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!
« on: February 19, 2014, 01:43:40 am »
Hello all. I have had Spark Le for a couple days now. The first two days I had it I was super busy and barely found time to play with it in stand alone mode and I was digging it! Then today I decided to put some drums on a song I have been working on and BAM!!! Problem after problem after problem.
Firstly I couldn't get Logic to validate Spark as a plug in. And after an hour or so of trying to solve that problem it just started working. Im pretty sure it wasn't because of anything I did though. When I say working mind you the AU is located in a folder titled "incompatible". Logic sees it and is receiving a signal from it through
BUT THE SEQUENCES WONT RECORD!!!!! Not to mention that the user presets I have made wont open when in AU mode so I am having to reprogram sequences once inside of logic. But even then they wont record.

By the way I am using a mid 2010 macbook pro with 4 gb of RAM, 2.66 intel core Duo, Logic Pro 9, and plugging directly into the computer

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Spark Le and Logic Pro: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 11:11:29 am »
What's your version of logic ?

Look at those tutorials :
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/kb/?View=search&s=1&q=spark+logic&sb=Go&algo=or
.......testing.......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines