March 28, 2024, 09:30:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Firmware update when?  (Read 6947 times)

darkflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • My Soundcloud
Firmware update when?
« on: February 18, 2014, 05:05:50 am »
Just wondering when we are going to get a firmware update for the lfo phase issues. thanks!
soundcloud.com/timcapelle

lentoNinos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Firmware update when?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 07:09:43 pm »
It would be nice to at least have a ballpark. We would be less annoying if we had that. We will never stop making feature request though! Add tie/rest to the sequencer and fix the bugs please.  8)

darkflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 02:33:17 am »
bump. can we some light on this please?

KMW

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 07:47:45 pm »
yes. also bump.

darkflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 04:31:55 pm »
Microbrute SE has been announced, and yet no mention of a firmware update to address these issues. I have detailed the incorrect behavior of the LFO's here: http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=14850.msg41607#msg41607

Please address this Arturia! I am losing faith in your company and will NOT recommend anyone buy your products until you remedy this situation.

jochiasson

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 03:13:49 am »
The sync problems should be adressed too...

avantronica

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 12:42:49 pm »
The phase of the Saw LFO needs to be slightly corrected > acknowledged by Arturia

The polarity of the Square LFO needs to be flipped (or phase 180)

The sync seems problematic on sequencer for some, but changing seq clocked rate also knocks a pattern out of phase, ideally it shouldn't throw you off if you double or halve the synced tempo !

The mod wheel LFO amount glitches when clocked > acknowledged by arturia

The sequencer plays pattern 1 on boot, even if another pattern is selected

The gate mode has a fourth 'hidden' setting, VERY handy, but this is not documented and contradicts the midi cc settings in connection pdf, I'd like to see them extend functionality to incorporate this in connection software and to sort midi cc ranges

A way to engage triplet and dotted LFO synced rates would be welcome, even if this has to be switched on by the *adventurous* users who can handle more than 4 or 5 positions (the reason this is limited according to Arturia)

The synced LFO rates may be more rapid than described in the manual, they are quite rapid

I'd like to see a virtual hold button on the connection s/w with midi cc control, so it wasn't necessary to tie up the gate out to gate in

I'd like to see them offer a user mode that would allow the Square LFO to be swapped for a S/H type by the user

I have an issue where the Microbrute is not recognised in Lemur app as a viable usb midi device, I don't know if this is an issue with Lemur or Arturia, still awaiting a response to forum post

I also note that many of these issues are 9 months old, whilst I respect that companies have to make other products and work on other things, it's unacceptable in my opinion to have issues that would be so relatively easy to fix linger for so long. Yeah, they may be busy on iOS dev work, but these issues should be fixed sooner ... For EXISTiNG customers, surely that makes good sense, or at least to keep folks sweet by commenting that issues will be fixed, even if they can't be specific about time

The first thing to do is to post very clear examples of all of these issues on YouTube, that'll eventually get 'noticed'

lentoNinos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 10:53:27 pm »
Nice Bug/Feature Request list!

Arturia. Please. Just let us know if an update is even in the works. Love this instrument, but the sync issues make often make it a pain.

darkflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 04:15:59 am »
Bruno@arturia: Last Active: 09-09-2014, 09:23:24
A MONTH AGO?! ???  >:(

darkflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 08:43:49 pm »
Look I know you folks are real busy but if I recreate nyan cat theme cat using only microbrute will you please update the firmware?

lee.picciotto

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 11:56:53 pm »
lol and they think theyre going to make the jump into the interface market successfully. i love my mini and micro but build quality issues and lack of support like this just doesnt make me feel confident about buying something that my whole means of production centers around from a company with this sort of track record.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines