March 28, 2024, 09:12:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Play Analog Lab's Kicks and Snare sounds in Logic Pro X's Drum Kits (Newbie)  (Read 2662 times)

candide

Hi,

I'm trying to use some of the great Drum sounds in Arturia Analog Lab in Logic Pro. Although I know how to play a virtual instrument in LPX, I haven't figured out how to use them in combination with Drummer.

Any help much appreciated,

Candide

supahbbb

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I'm a big fan of the percussion sounds out of Analog Lab too, some of them are stellar. Because each setting is only one sound type (ie the entire keyboard is a single kick sound, not a kit), I think the only way to accomplish what you're asking is to sample the analog lab hits individually. That's what I've done at least. To do that, first track the single hits in midi then bounce them to audio tracks. Then create a new es24/ultrabeat instrument with bounced audio files of the sounds you like, all assigned to the standard spots for kick, snare etc. To use drummer to create the rhythm, you should be able to create a drummer track then copy over an alias region into a track with the es24/ultrabeat instrument inserted. Mute the drummer track and you should be hearing only the sampled analog lab hits. Youtube has videos explaining bouncing, adding es24 samples from the arranger and alias regions if anything's new to you - good luck!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines