March 28, 2024, 02:47:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How many activations with one Arturia Keylab 25?  (Read 2550 times)

aki yama

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
How many activations with one Arturia Keylab 25?
« on: February 16, 2014, 03:18:26 am »
Hello folks,

First timer.  I just bought the Keylab 25 with the d/l Analog Lab and Midi control Center.  I have two PCs, a Windows 8, and a Imac.  Can I install them on bought using the one time serial nr/unlock code?   And how?  I understand that you can generally use 1 pc at any one time, but in at a loss how to do it safely, if allowed, or, possible?

Cheers and thanks

Aki

ps-I searched but could not seem to find the answer.

Dav1d

Re: How many activations with one Arturia Keylab 25?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 09:07:55 am »
Hi Aki,

The official answer is:
To transfer your license on a second computer, or simply allow its use on several computers (one at a time), you will need an USB-eLicenser dongle (the famous "Steinberg Key", sold separately), and to transfer the license onto by a simple drag-and-drop in the eLicenser Control Center.
This little video show the simple process:
==> http://www.arturia.com/elicenser (around 2:44)

USB-eLicenser dongles are also used by editors such as Steinberg or Korg. If you don't own any, you may either purchase one from our online store:
==> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/store/product_info.php?products_id=74

aki yama

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 06:40:58 pm »
Hi David

I just checked my Windows system and I have the soft license and everything is working fine.  Do I have to d/l and install the elicense control first?  I am wary of the process, as I had Pro tools and the iLok process went south without being resolved.  I watched the video and I am not certain that I have to install the "control" first, and then transfer my license to the usb.  Also, if I do the transfer, will the soft license no long be on my Windows?  That is, will I always have to use the usb plug for using either the pc or the Imac>

Cheers

Aki

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 11:01:08 am »
ok, I will continue this conversation in Private.
 :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines