March 28, 2024, 10:58:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Do I need the eLicenser?  (Read 1483 times)

Popnfrsh24

Do I need the eLicenser?
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:21:07 am »
Howdy,

So I got the Arturia Keylab 49 midi controller, and I am loving it.  The Analog Lab software rocks as well.  I do have an inquiry.  I installed this software on my home computer.  I just got a new job and I will be leaving my house (my parents house) and moving out into my own apartment.  I am about to purchase a new computer for my apartment.

I know that if you want to use the Analog lab software on multiple computers, you need to use the elicenser and the dongle.  BUT, I am totally fine with completely uninstalling the Analog Lab software on my old computer, and solely using it on my new computer.  Does this mean that I have to still use the eLicenser and the dongle?  It seems to me that it would make perfect sense to just be able to uninstall it from my old computer, and put it on my new computer.  But I was not sure since my unlock code has already been used once, if it would not let me use it again, even though I uninstalled it from the original location.

I haven't emailed Arturia support yet, but I thought someone on here might have a faster answer for me.

Thanks!

Dav1d

Re: Do I need the eLicenser?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 09:05:48 am »
I have PM you with an answer
 :)

tomech

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 09:48:16 am »
Same problem here, I want to transfer my Analog Lab to my macbook, as it makes less noise :)

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 03:20:57 pm »
Tomech, Jerome have answered you at my knowledge.

:)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines