April 24, 2024, 07:09:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Installing problem with pro tools7LE & OSX  (Read 3000 times)

Sawtooth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Installing problem with pro tools7LE & OSX
« on: October 20, 2006, 12:25:46 pm »
Hi, Im new to the forum, I just purchased miniMg V and on the box its says its compatable with Pro tools 6 & OSX as an RTAS plug in,  The problem is I have pro tools 7 LE & OSX 10.4.7(tiger),  I'm aware there are updates called the "miniMg V Pro tools 7 update" & "miniMg V 1.5 update", but I was confused about how to go about the whole installation process,for example-Do I need to install the full program & then the 1.5 update Or just the latest update,I was confused, So, I emailed for tech support and the support person told me: Install the full version,then install the 1.5 update,then install the pro tools 7 update.  I followed his directions and installed the full version,Then when I tried to install the 1.5 update I got a message saying "miniMg V CANNOT be installed on this computer,could not find specified message for index 16", NOW WHAT DO I DO?  
My computer system: Dual 2ghz powerPC G5 with OSX 10.4.7 / 2.5gb Ram /Digi002rack with Pro tools LE 7  ,  I even tried to open the stand alone application that installed from the full version and it just crashes.   ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated,   THANK YOU

Sawtooth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
The solution
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 06:44:22 am »
THANKS to ALL of YOU WHO ANSWERED My question, what the heck is wrong with this forum?   People just Don't reply to anything when a problem is posted.        Anyway for those of you who may find yourself in a similar installing problem, The solution was: The original Disc(miniMgV 1.0) had to be in the drive when you are launching the update(1.5) installer. Everything went smooth after that.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines