April 19, 2024, 01:00:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Poll

I find Arturia's web site and software update process:

10/10 Fantastic, very user friendly, couldn't fault it. Never a problem
3 (21.4%)
8/10 Very good overall, a little room for improvement but not much. Problems a rare
2 (14.3%)
6/10 OK but needs work. Problematic on quite a few occasions
0 (0%)
4/10 Almost always have issues, puts me off the process, I kinda dread having to got to the site.
3 (21.4%)
2/10 A Nightmare, many hours wasted, success on rare occasions, puts me off recommending the product to anyone
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: What's your Arturia web user experience?  (Read 1397 times)

visionmusic

What's your Arturia web user experience?
« on: February 01, 2014, 04:58:18 am »
I often have difficulty downloading Arturia updates and working out if I have the latest versions of their product. Is this an issue for anyone else?

ikt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: What's your Arturia web user experience?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 08:15:57 am »
I don't think Arturia has updated ANYTHING in the last 5 years.

ishkabbible

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 03:55:37 am »
You guys are killing me here - I'm 1000 miles from home to record with some friends, with a dead computer. All my free and low cost software fired right up on my backup machine (some in a fully functional evaluation mode pending authorization from the authors), but after paying you nearly $700 for 2 copies of your V collection, YOU are keeping us all sitting on our hands instead of recording. Your fogbugz system is down, so I don't even know if you have seen my emails from 36 hours ago. I am already in the process of redoing all the sounds I used your synths for on my ZynAddSubFX synth, and you've all but lost 6 potential customers that I have been bragging to about your stuff.
Shit happens on the road, and if you guys can't deal with that, then your synths can't be a part of my normal setup. They are no more than VERY expensive toys that I have to leave at home  >:( . Seriously - you GAVE me something like 15 days to evaluate a fully functional copy before I bought it, and now that you have my money I don't even seem to have THAT option.
I am all for you getting paid for your efforts, but when your licensing scheme brings paying customers' work to a halt, then your system is, by definition, broken.
</rant>

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 09:47:13 am »
Hi ishkabbible,

Could you let me know what's your case number please?

Best regards,

J.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines