March 28, 2024, 07:03:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MMV Emulating Entire Symphony Orch - MP3 Demo  (Read 5196 times)

Elhardt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
MMV Emulating Entire Symphony Orch - MP3 Demo
« on: September 20, 2006, 07:51:35 am »
Anybody interested in hearing analog subtractive synthesis creating sounds of near acoustic realism like never before, combined altogether into one recording will want to listen to this. I'm in the process of creating more recordings showing other MMV instrument patches as well. This is 100% Arturia MMV with just some outboard EQ and Reverb. Demo is about 1 minute long.

http://home.att.net/~synth6/Arturia_MMV_Symphony7_Beethoven.mp3

-Elhardt

bg

• Beta-testers
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 05:18:12 pm »
Elhardt, this is excellent work.  The strings and brass sound especially good.  I respect what you have done.

omissis

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 12:16:26 am »
Ken
I've already really appreciated your hard work , it's classy and shows that even the simplest synth technology could be worth the case when needed.By the way, did you get my email as a reply to AH where I was asking you some things about the velocity?
I'd be happ if you would reply to me ;) !
Max

a CS-80Vist

Elhardt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 10:00:23 am »
Quote from: "omissis"
Ken
I've already really appreciated your hard work , it's classy and shows that even the simplest synth technology could be worth the case when needed.By the way, did you get my email as a reply to AH where I was asking you some things about the velocity?

I don't recognize people as being the same when they use different screen names.  I'm assuming you were the one asking about the piano velocity and decay.  I was backed up on mail, but I did hopefully answer your questions a couple of days ago on AH.

-Elhardt

omissis

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 10:53:08 pm »
Quote from: "Elhardt"
Quote from: "omissis"
Ken

I don't recognize people as being the same when they use different screen names.  I'm assuming you were the one asking about the piano velocity and decay.  I was backed up on mail, but I did hopefully answer your questions a couple of days ago on AH.

-Elhardt

Yes I am, this nick I own since years and hasn't changed ever, what you have seen on AH board is my real name :shock:
Max

a CS-80Vist

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines