March 28, 2024, 11:17:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KEYLAB WITH REASON  (Read 36121 times)

Browntonian

Re: KEYLAB WITH REASON
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2014, 09:17:18 pm »
Just got my KeyLab 49 this past Tuesday. Here are some of the minor issues I came across and got past with a little effort.  Hopefully some of this might help?  I don't know.

Installed it and it worked great after I did the firmware update.  Before that the Chords pads werent functioning correctly in Analog lab.

Reason works great, but if I have the midi control center open it wont let me select the keylab, says the midi channel is busy?  Closed the midi control center and all was right with the Lab in reason.

The only other issue I had was maybe because of Windows 8.1.  It says that if certain propellerhead folders don't show up, to select ALL USERS in C/Users/All users which isn't there,  I think it's been changed to "PUBLIC" so I created the folders within this folder and it showed up after that as long as midi control center was closed.

I had a small amount of trouble but it was logical to figure out.  This is my first midi controller or synth ( I am mainly a guitar player and I sing) and I thought it was going to be harder than it was.  As of now I have no problems that I am aware of (probably because of my ignorance if there are any issues remaining), and I am very happy with this purchase.   

kickwizard

• My soundcloud
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2014, 09:52:49 pm »
Good to hear your up and running

Its a single generic usb driver only one app can have access to it at one time

samuelschoemaecker

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 12:48:14 pm »
Dead End here too...
REason has evolved so much since 2014 !

Can you make it plain to all Reason users that Arturia is not supporting Proppelerheads Reason and will not help.

DanBailiff

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2018, 12:42:03 am »
Hi all !

Here is a very useful codec to use your Keylab with Reason.
==> Reason with a keylab <==

Reason allows you vast control over the software using their REASON REMOTE protocol.
To access these features you will need to configure your Keylab and install the   
Reason codecs. Once you have loaded the correct preset into your Keylab, and
installed the Reason codecs, you will have access to transports, loop, metronome on/off, count   
in on/off, track and preset selection and some level of control for most devices within Reason.

Enjoy !

This link seems to be broken. I am trying to use my Keylab 88 with the Reason 10 Demo. The list of controllers does not include the 88, and the general MIDI controller doesn't provide the support for controlling Analog Lab 3 parameters. Can we please get an update ASAP?

emphatic

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2018, 02:53:32 pm »
Hi, I just posted a fresh remote file for Reason in this topic: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=91398.0

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines