March 28, 2024, 11:46:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't register because of "maintenance"?? Sick of running in demo mode!!  (Read 6751 times)

THEAUDIOMEDIUM

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I just got my KeyLab49 and started getting everything setup last night.  Got my activation code and all of that with no problem.  But after I get into the eLicenser and enter my activation code, it acts like its going to register it, but then it says something about "maintenance" and how it can't do it right now.  I tried it last night and it did this, and just tried it this morning as well and it still did it.

I just got this midi controller and I'm excited to spend some time with it so its getting frustrating having to keep running it in demo mode and getting kicked out.  Plus I can't use it as an Ableton controller until I get it registered and "unlocked" so that Ableton will recognize it in my computer.

What is this maintenance stuff its talking about??

Topaz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Can't register because of "maintenance"?? Sick of running in demo mode!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 07:19:18 pm »
If ever an argument for ditching rubbish copy protection was needed.

Andrei Purcarea

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 08:00:05 am »
This is unbelievable! :| I finally get my activation code and can't activate my Analog Experience because the eLicenser is down for more than 24 hours now.

When will this be fixed???

Ilgrazza

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 12:12:51 pm »
Same problem all day yesterday.  Come on Arturia / Steinberg: Unplug the Christmas tree lights and plug the server in again; or pay your electricity bill; or pay the server host company; or pay the maintenance guy some overtime - do whatever you need to do so that we can all use the (expensive) Arturia products that we have bought.

vicnest

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 02:16:06 pm »
Same situation here. I guess -50% = more sales while more sales =/= better and quicker support.
Just hope they release something interesting in 2014 and my registration will work before the end of 2013.  :P

Topaz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 02:20:59 pm »
Unreal, nothing from arturia.

Is this a peak into how customers are treated ?

Ilgrazza

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 05:30:40 pm »
It's back up now - someone at Steinberg must have put 50 cents into the slot.

fishthing606

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 06:45:46 am »
do arturia actually have a tech support team? looks like they just take the money and run to me! i wont be buying anything from them again. still waiting for a download link for one product and a activation code for another, how long is this going to take?!?

pb21

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 09:20:25 am »
I am a new customer one week ago and elicence says code cannot be used as i had to do a restore of my pc after crash. they take 3 days to reply and tell me to reinstal licence program. It really is a rubbish copy protection. I wish i hadnt bought the vcollection now, its spent more time unusable than usable.

never had issues like this with Native, cakewalk or ableton.

SirWilliam

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 06:45:10 am »
Well...I hope you won't have to wait much longer than I have. I've been back and forth with Tech-Support for more than a month and I still can't activate my Analog Laboratory. I've danced through all the hoops, put up with bad links to fixes I don't need, received help for problems I don't have. I send screenshots and carefully explain my issues and Tech-Support is of no help! I purchased my 61 Key Analog Experience The Laboratory on January 3, 2014. Today is February 11, 2014!!! Activation is impossible any time of day, any day of the month so far has been my experience. I've been extremely patient up until I read so many here in the forum that can't activate their software either. Are there any of you kind Admins or moderators like to give me a hand? I would be extremely grateful.

thomasb93

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 08:48:24 pm »
Similar problem here, can't register because the arturia server stops responding after I hit "submit" to send my serial and unlock code. Same thing happened last summer and the answer they had was to get my serial and unlock code and someone within the company would register it and send me my activation code. This time the same kid with arturia sent me some wise words of advice "just try it again later".  No luck. I heard that the new OS fixed some of the bugs with spark (crashing ableton every time) so I decided to give it another try but I see the same problems from last year. Maybe if everyone pitched in we could buy arturia a reliable server. ?

Stu1201

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 11:59:04 am »
I'm experiencing exactly the same problem when I hit submit I get a message that the server is not responding. Just reading the loads and loads of unhappy posts in this forum is quite shocking. Arturia need to address their exceedingly poor customer services situation otherwise customers will not be customers for long. We want to use your products but you are making it difficult and not helping.  >:(

Stu1201

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 01:05:16 pm »
To be fair, I have now just received an email confirming my registration. So that took a couple of hours to sort out, which was better than expected. I look forward to firing it up shortly.

Stu1201

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 05:32:26 pm »
And now I'm up and running. Painless after receiving the registration.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines