March 28, 2024, 07:07:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: more parameter options for editor? (envelopes especially)  (Read 2152 times)

synthcreep

• Apprentice
more parameter options for editor? (envelopes especially)
« on: December 17, 2013, 02:18:49 am »
Howdy Arturia crew.  Just bought a Microbrute and was curious whether there are any further control and / or routing options that can be exposed in the software editor? 

For example, the envelope times on the Microbrute are sadly very short (especially the attack and release phases) which makes it less than ideal for drones / textures.  It would be awesome if there was the option to change these via software to something longer (assuming it is possible with this hardware).

I'm glad to see the pitch wheel range can be changed but why only 12 semi-tones and not the entire oscillator range? 

Any chance of getting the sequencer BPM range increased so it can be useful for slow / sporadic rhythmic patterns?

If there are any other parameters or routing that can be made user adjustable (especially mapping of front panel switches to internal hardware functionality) please give us the option to adjust this. 

Cheers

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
Re: more parameter options for editor? (envelopes especially)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 10:21:48 am »
For example, the envelope times on the Microbrute are sadly very short (especially the attack and release phases) which makes it less than ideal for drones / textures.  It would be awesome if there was the option to change these via software to something longer (assuming it is possible with this hardware).
Not possible it's full analog envelope

I'm glad to see the pitch wheel range can be changed but why only 12 semi-tones and not the entire oscillator range? 
if we assigned it to a wide range, you will start to ear the steps created by the AD/DA converter.

Any chance of getting the sequencer BPM range increased so it can be useful for slow / sporadic rhythmic patterns?
I'll pass the request to our product manager.

If there are any other parameters or routing that can be made user adjustable (especially mapping of front panel switches to internal hardware functionality) please give us the option to adjust this. 
I think everything possible is already available
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines